Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual players

+21
Iveech
Napalm*
vATU
absolute
slay3r
edglobe
phoenix
DriftWood
DiizZeE
Czaki
Bananas
Funky
Elecktr
Wish
BadBest
PsyxoFreak
Ruben0s
Hun+er
Grim
R0u$back
Nina
25 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Casual players - Page 4 Empty Re: Casual players

Post  DriftWood Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:44 pm

We have had some non-members (regulars from the jaymod) playing with us. Usually it is between members and without much advertising.

-Drift

DriftWood

Back to top Go down

Post  Broodzak Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Well,

if you need some merc once. You can always ask me ( dont know how it goiing because im not a member!)
i have mic/vent/ts3 and alot of war experience. I would not say i am very good at it, but i know good tactics. So i am always in for a nice war! =d=d
Broodzak
Broodzak

Back to top Go down

Post  edglobe Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Nice to know Wink

Add me on xfire: edglobe
So if we need a merc I can contact you.

edglobe

Back to top Go down

Post  Hun+er Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:19 pm

I have good news for u edglobe.Today I played with ivee and ouf with that lucky french guys and we pwn them hard Very Happy

Hun+er

Back to top Go down

Post  DriftWood Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:21 pm

Tried our new etpro today.

And it all came back to me why I have not played etpro lately. Such was my success that I wont try it again.
Objective oriented playing and most of the players seems to get what this is about.

I am not one of those players. I rarely like to listen to what players are saying, but when the teams are not really even close to being on the same level and hearing from another team they are bored really captures the atmosphere. I stay out of it.
Riflenades, camping medics and panzers, good riddance. Have to face the fact. ETPro is not for me.

So I will prefer the jaymod and I will try to avoid our new server. More room for players who will appreciate it.
The server worked fine. All the players seemed to have fun (me excluded) so who am I to argue. Go and test it. It can be fun!

-Drift

DriftWood

Back to top Go down

Post  slay3r Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:47 pm

i was like u driftwood. i didnt like etpro. found it to be boring but since the first tournament of war clan i was eager to play
slay3r
slay3r

Back to top Go down

Post  DriftWood Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Ye, I think this is what happens to most players.

I just dont have time or desire to spend on ETpro a few months to learn the tricks of that mod.
Wierd thing really as my aim was really good there. Over 40 acc and I still could not kill anyone. And run out of the spawn for a few meter and die from rifle nade. Not my kind of fun.

I am not saying to not go to ETpro server. I am just saying that I propably never will like it. My previous attempt to play on our private server made it clear that I am only a target and not a player on it. But the rest of the members and others seem to have fun there, so I dont see any problem why anyone else should not go there and have their fun.

-Drift the grumpy

DriftWood

Back to top Go down

Post  slay3r Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:09 pm

well scrimming 3on3 is not like that unless the opponents are far better then your team.. so shouldnt be like that :s
slay3r
slay3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:30 pm

slay3r wrote:well scrimming 3on3 is not like that unless the opponents are far better then your team.. so shouldnt be like that :s
I used to play all time with better guys , thats why i left it... Annoying if u cant kill any1 , i feel useless.

Elecktr

Back to top Go down

Post  DriftWood Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:49 pm

Hmm, indeed.

Not getting anywhere is the problem. And some maps that are too familiarized. Cause I cannot understand how can axis engineer shoot a rifle nade and it hits me other side of the map where I have been running from the spawn. That is the first sign that the game is going to suck.

I know you can calculate where players can be from making a point of noticing enemy spawn times and with just great practice shoot ones nade just in the right place at the right time. So very skilled team just "Pwns" the maps. Very good skills and "attitude" makes the game a very boring as the other try to protect their tank and gold as much as they can and nobody from the enemy team even makes it that far. Fun matches are far and between.

And then the comments start "Why no allies wont do their obj? I am bored" etc. Makes the game as desirable as diarrhea. I tried to play a few maps and found the game sorely lacking any fun factor. And I was using TS on the side and most comments were that I had the wrong view on the game. They were only partly right. Etpro mod is not for everyone. Try it, if you go mad after a few tries, then it is propably not for you. I know. Smile

-Drift

DriftWood

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:56 pm

DriftWood wrote:

Makes the game as desirable as diarrhea.

-Drift
nice comparison xd

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben0s Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:07 pm

DriftWood wrote:Hmm, indeed.

Not getting anywhere is the problem. And some maps that are too familiarized. Cause I cannot understand how can axis engineer shoot a rifle nade and it hits me other side of the map where I have been running from the spawn. That is the first sign that the game is going to suck.

-Drift

people can also do this on jaymod but probably they will get kicked for walhack.

With etpro players I always have the feeling that they try to ruin the fun of other players, it feels like this is their objective. I used to be the same. I always enjoyed it that people disconnected after I gave them 5 times full ( expecially when it was a whiner).

Last edited by Ruben0s on Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ruben0s
Ruben0s

Back to top Go down

Post  Piegie Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:10 pm

Ruben0s wrote:
DriftWood wrote:Hmm, indeed.

-Drift

people can also do this on jaymod but probably they will get kicked for walhack.

With etpro players I always have the feeling that they try to ruin the fun of other players, it feels like this is their objective.

Well besides obj , annoying people is a enormous factor in 5v5. And so they spam spam spam spam spam spam with everything they've got to hold of the enemy & to annoy them to death. That's why they just tend to find lots of trickshots just to get someone on full which means the victim most likely will be annoyed as hell.

Piegie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben0s Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:14 pm

with other games and on other servers I still like it to be annoying.
Ruben0s
Ruben0s

Back to top Go down

Post  Piegie Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:43 pm

Didn't saw your 2nd part of the answer, and ye idd Smile

Piegie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down