Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Once upon a time

+7
Napalm*
DriftWood
Elecktr
Buddy
R0u$back
Naru?
11 posters

Go down

Once upon a time Empty Once upon a time

Post  Naru? Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Objectiv is to build a story ! copy the beguin of the story and add ur next part Very Happy !

Once upon a time a girl met a

Naru?

Back to top Go down

Once upon a time Empty Re: Once upon a time

Post  .1337. Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Once upon a time a girl met a massive penis. It was the biggest penis she'd ever seen, at least 1.5 meters long.
And the strangest thing was, there was no man attached to it.
'What are you doing here?' she asked 'why is there no man attached to you?'
'Haha, that is a long story', the penis said 'let's go to a (dutch) coffeeshop and ill explain the whole thing.'

Back to top Go down

Post  HARDY Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:24 pm

we did same story about some months ago......

HARDY

Back to top Go down

Post  slay3r Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:26 pm

YES WE DID BUT NEVER ON A PENIS!
slay3r
slay3r

Back to top Go down

Post  HARDY Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:29 pm

https://warclan.forummotion.com/t1092p105-let-s-play-a-game
we can continue or start a new *CENSORED* story :pPpPp

HARDY

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Lets continue it here then...

Grim, Bitchy and Cookie, went to ED'HARDY store to get some Chocolat and a red platypus called Superman. They ate a stinky weird stuff that stuck in their mouth even if they licks on Rubenos's keyboard. Then a cute unicorn saw rubenos's face while he was chatting on sex-cams so she puked because rubenos was hurting her feeling.Then suddenly she kissed him in his rotten tooth and it was nasty as a grammar's rotten pyjamas, after a few moments they saw a large dragon fucked them in monster garage. The dragon then moved his gigantic cock to the face of Mr.Fre$h, SAID "BEN JIJ NL" and Fre$h said:" YOU WANT !BAN??? ". In a second Fre$h banned him and slayer too.Next morning kayos ate some kaas omelet with a bit of ToxiC sauce and said, "where are my carebears, i wanna hug rousback because he is a cuty and loves to spank me on my lovely ass, and he is the pirate leader of this ship. We are sailing

Grim

Back to top Go down

Post  R0u$back Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:20 pm

I see that you can't do a story without the words PENIS or DICK. Argh teenagers....

R0u$back

Back to top Go down

Post  HARDY Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:31 pm

Grim, Bitchy and Cookie, went to ED'HARDY store to get some Chocolat and a red platypus called Superman. They ate a stinky weird stuff that stuck in their mouth even if they licks on Rubenos's keyboard. Then a cute unicorn saw rubenos's face while he was chatting on sex-cams so she puked because rubenos was hurting her feeling.Then suddenly she kissed him in his rotten tooth and it was nasty as a grammar's rotten pyjamas, after a few moments they saw a large dragon fucked them in monster garage. The dragon then moved his gigantic cock to the face of Mr.Fre$h, SAID "BEN JIJ NL" and Fre$h said:" YOU WANT !BAN??? ". In a second Fre$h banned him and slayer too.Next morning kayos ate some kaas omelet with a bit of ToxiC sauce and said, "where are my carebears, i wanna hug rousback because he is a cuty and loves to spank me on my lovely ass, and he is the pirate leader of this ship. We are sailing deep and deep

PS. JUST ADD 3 SENTENCES AND DO NOT EDIT PLS

HARDY

Back to top Go down

Post  slay3r Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Grim, Bitchy and Cookie, went to ED'HARDY store to get some Chocolat and a red platypus called Superman. They ate a stinky weird stuff that stuck in their mouth even if they licks on Rubenos's keyboard. Then a cute unicorn saw rubenos's face while he was chatting on sex-cams so she puked because rubenos was hurting her feeling.Then suddenly she kissed him in his rotten tooth and it was nasty as a grammar's rotten pyjamas, after a few moments they saw a large dragon fucked them in monster garage. The dragon then moved his gigantic cock to the face of Mr.Fre$h, SAID "BEN JIJ NL" and Fre$h said:" YOU WANT !BAN??? ". In a second Fre$h banned him and slayer too.Next morning kayos ate some kaas omelet with a bit of ToxiC sauce and said, "where are my carebears, i wanna hug rousback because he is a cuty and loves to spank me on my lovely ass, and he is the pirate leader of this ship. We are sailing deep and deep into the big blue wide ocean
slay3r
slay3r

Back to top Go down

Post  slay3r Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:59 pm

R0u$back wrote:I see that you can't do a story without the words PENIS or DICK. Argh teenagers....

THATS WHAT BEING TEENAGER ALL ABOUT! Razz
slay3r
slay3r

Back to top Go down

Post  HARDY Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:04 pm

slayer that's 6 sentences and 6 is not equals to 3
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HARDY

Back to top Go down

Post  Buddy Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:10 pm

it are words, no sentences

Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post  HARDY Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:19 pm

here come un-invited comments no wonder where they commin from

HARDY

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Grim, Bitchy and Cookie, went to ED'HARDY store to get some Chocolat and a red platypus called Superman. They ate a stinky weird stuff that stuck in their mouth even if they licks on Rubenos's keyboard. Then a cute unicorn saw rubenos's face while he was chatting on sex-cams so she puked because rubenos was hurting her feeling.Then suddenly she kissed him in his rotten tooth and it was nasty as a grammar's rotten pyjamas, after a few moments they saw a large dragon fucked them in monster garage. The dragon then moved his gigantic cock to the face of Mr.Fre$h, SAID "BEN JIJ NL" and Fre$h said:" YOU WANT !BAN??? ". In a second Fre$h banned him and slayer too.Next morning kayos ate some kaas omelet with a bit of ToxiC sauce and said, "where are my carebears, i wanna hug rousback because he is a cuty and loves to spank me on my lovely ass, and he is the pirate leader of this ship. We are sailing deep and deep into the big blue wide ocean but then badbest the 8-tentacled octopus

Grim

Back to top Go down

Post  HARDY Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:23 pm

ahhh forget it :<<<<

HARDY

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:03 pm

Grim, Bitchy and Cookie, went to ED'HARDY store to get some Chocolat and a red platypus called Superman. They ate a stinky weird stuff that stuck in their mouth even if they licks on Rubenos's keyboard. Then a cute unicorn saw rubenos's face while he was chatting on sex-cams so she puked because rubenos was hurting her feeling.Then suddenly she kissed him in his rotten tooth and it was nasty as a grammar's rotten pyjamas, after a few moments they saw a large dragon fucked them in monster garage. The dragon then moved his gigantic cock to the face of Mr.Fre$h, SAID "BEN JIJ NL" and Fre$h said:" YOU WANT !BAN??? ". In a second Fre$h banned him and slayer too.Next morning kayos ate some kaas omelet with a bit of ToxiC sauce and said, "where are my carebears, i wanna hug rousback because he is a cuty and loves to spank me on my lovely ass, and he is the pirate leader of this ship. We are sailing deep and deep into the big blue wide ocean but then badbest the 8-tentacled octopus shown his big balls of steel , and dick instead of tongue

Elecktr

Back to top Go down

Post  DriftWood Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:26 pm

You are doing it wrong!

If you cant make a good story use acessories to make them:

Once Upon a Time
This is a nice card game where you make stories in fantasy settings.

Maid RPG
Or just play this.

-Drift

DriftWood

Back to top Go down

Post  Napalm* Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:17 am

ffs you suck guys, that can be nice but you are only talking shit

Napalm*

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:36 am

Grim, Bitchy and Cookie, went to ED'HARDY store to get some Chocolat and a red platypus called Superman. They ate a stinky weird stuff that stuck in their mouth even if they licks on Rubenos's keyboard. Then a cute unicorn saw rubenos's face while he was chatting on sex-cams so she puked because rubenos was hurting her feeling.Then suddenly she kissed him in his rotten tooth and it was nasty as a grammar's rotten pyjamas, after a few moments they saw a large dragon fucked them in monster garage. The dragon then moved his gigantic cock to the face of Mr.Fre$h, SAID "BEN JIJ NL" and Fre$h said:" YOU WANT !BAN??? ". In a second Fre$h banned him and slayer too.Next morning kayos ate some kaas omelet with a bit of ToxiC sauce and said, "where are my carebears, i wanna hug rousback because he is a cuty and loves to spank me on my lovely ass, and he is the pirate leader of this ship. We are sailing deep and deep into the big blue wide ocean but then badbest the 8-tentacled octopus shown his big balls of steel , and dick instead of tongue which was retarted cause rous took his

Grim

Back to top Go down

Post  HARDY Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:01 pm

WTF grim is going NAOOOOO!!!

HARDY

Back to top Go down

Post  slay3r Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:42 pm

Grim, Bitchy and Cookie, went to ED'HARDY store to get some Chocolat and a red platypus called Superman. They ate a stinky weird stuff that stuck in their mouth even if they licks on Rubenos's keyboard. Then a cute unicorn saw rubenos's face while he was chatting on sex-cams so she puked because rubenos was hurting her feeling.Then suddenly she kissed him in his rotten tooth and it was nasty as a grammar's rotten pyjamas, after a few moments they saw a large dragon fucked them in monster garage. The dragon then moved his gigantic cock to the face of Mr.Fre$h, SAID "BEN JIJ NL" and Fre$h said:" YOU WANT !BAN??? ". In a second Fre$h banned him and slayer too.Next morning kayos ate some kaas omelet with a bit of ToxiC sauce and said, "where are my carebears, i wanna hug rousback because he is a cuty and loves to spank me on my lovely ass, and he is the pirate leader of this ship. We are sailing deep and deep into the big blue wide ocean but then badbest the 8-tentacled octopus shown his big balls of steel , and dick instead of tongue which was retarted cause rous took his hands off everything and said "WTF grim is going NAOOOOO!!!" and then grim
slay3r
slay3r

Back to top Go down

Post  bbecham Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:44 am

once upon a time in Venice I met a gorgeous girl and we do the fun. Basketball

bbecham

Back to top Go down

Post  slay3r Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:05 pm

bbecham i dont rly think u understand this topic nor this site :p this site is a gaming forum for a game called Enemy territory. if you have the time u might wanna download it and play on our server Smile (its free game)
slay3r
slay3r

Back to top Go down

Post  HARDY Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:50 am

Grim, Bitchy and Cookie, went to ED'HARDY store to get some Chocolat and a red platypus called Superman. They ate a stinky weird stuff that stuck in their mouth even if they licks on Rubenos's keyboard. Then a cute unicorn saw rubenos's face while he was chatting on sex-cams so she puked because rubenos was hurting her feeling.Then suddenly she kissed him in his rotten tooth and it was nasty as a grammar's rotten pyjamas, after a few moments they saw a large dragon fucked them in monster garage. The dragon then moved his gigantic cock to the face of Mr.Fre$h, SAID "BEN JIJ NL" and Fre$h said:" YOU WANT !BAN??? ". In a second Fre$h banned him and slayer too.Next morning kayos ate some kaas omelet with a bit of ToxiC sauce and said, "where are my carebears, i wanna hug rousback because he is a cuty and loves to spank me on my lovely ass, and he is the pirate leader of this ship. We are sailing deep and deep into the big blue wide ocean but then badbest the 8-tentacled octopus shown his big balls
balls of steel , and dick instead of tongue which was retarted cause rous took his hands off everything and said "WTF grim is going NAOOOOO!!!" and then grim bitchy and cayos came out of the ED'HARDY shop.
Next morning

HARDY

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down