Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban of Sultan

3 posters

Go down

Ban of Sultan Empty Ban of Sultan

Post  Candi Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:32 pm

So I was playing on fragmaze on the warclan server , on 2o2 . I was with a semi afk and a guy in the ennemy team spamed cut on the afk . I said to the warclan players to kick him and now i'm ban for 69 days , for the reason ' being a jerk' . I never did anything in the match which could be a reason for kick , or ban me . Help me please , i'm on the warclan server for 3 years and i really want to play on it !

Candi

Back to top Go down

Ban of Sultan Empty Re: Ban of Sultan

Post  Naiter Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:39 pm

Looked at the adminlogs and it seems blackcat banned you but unbanned you right away. Need to ask him why but it seems you're unbanned now.

Naiter

Back to top Go down

Post  88blackcat Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:43 am

it was my mistake and i am extremely sorry. I came back after long break today and i, grany were playing. Then sultan logged in and after that randomshit came in and he was muted when he came in. Garny unmuted him and he went bersek he was calling votes like "war clan sucks", war clan shld be closed and like that. After that he was spamming the game with "mioeaneineialemaiemn" these kind of words. We muted him again then he started using knife and pushing others. We (me and garny decided to ban him) and AS I RARELY USED COMMANDS AND THAT TOO BAN COMMAND AND THAT TOO IN SILENT (i was comfortable in gaymod commands) I WAS FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO ban randomshit and was not able to get the time limit right and in this utter confusion i typed the player id wrognly, randomship ID was 1 and wrongly typed "ban 2 time and reason". I realized my mistake immediately and garny also pointed out that i banned the wrong guy. I immediately unbanned sultan.

Once again i am sorry sultan for the inconvenience i caused you. Sad

88blackcat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum