Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello WAR. clan!!!

+3
.WAR|Berry.
phoenix
GREENFIRE
7 posters

Go down

Hello WAR. clan!!! Empty Hello WAR. clan!!!

Post  GREENFIRE Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:17 am

Hello guys =]
Those who do not know me, I'm 1 of the owners of a clan # IA| ; and I have been playing a lot in your server.

I'm sad to see your Servers as it is today.
I remember your server attracted all the best jaymod players. and i liked to play there.

I spoke with some of your players and from what I understand that the clan wont come back, and I really sad to hear that.

From what i know, all your members playing in several different servers, and i think its should be diffrenet.

I DO NO want to make you break up. and im NOT trying to make you to join my clan and leave WAR
, but
i think all of u guys should play in 1 server. stay with the WAR. tag cuz all the old players of ET know this clan, and play in 1 server.
and yes, i want to see u all playing in my server, cuz i know WAR members are loyal, good and nice players that i rly want to play with me.

So friend, i hope u understand my point, and give me the approval to publish the ip of my server here ( i dont want to do it without your ok.)

thx and i hope to see you guys soon!,

#IA|GREENFIRE'

GREENFIRE

Back to top Go down

Hello WAR. clan!!! Empty Re: Hello WAR. clan!!!

Post  phoenix Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:52 am

it would be a great thing for us to play on the same server to remember the old good times (and stay a team) since we cant populate our server anymore

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  .WAR|Berry. Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:32 pm

i'm with any thing can help our server to come back alive and against any thing can remove our tag : WAR :

thx

.WAR|Berry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Geo Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:21 pm

I personally have no problem with you posting the ip here, played on ia for a long time myself and is the only other server I ever enjoyed on et. We will always wear the .WAR tag, that will never be gone Very Happy But nobody is forced to wear it either, so just remember that.

Geo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayos Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Agreed
Kayos
Kayos

http://www.ballsoffury.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WaRRioR Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:07 am

hello war clan. since greenfire forgot too check this topic. ( he went to army) i will give u our server ip.

213.108.29.165:27015

i hope to all see ya there, cuz ur all nice people. gl with everything else.

greetings
#IA|Warrior

WaRRioR

Back to top Go down

Post  vATU Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:47 pm

Come to #IA|Server, we have some of your players also there, Mama plays there, phoenix plays from time to time, and there is playerrs who used to be ur server as a guest.
vATU
vATU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down