Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoever posts last in this topic wins!!!

+67
Dude
Niklas*
Stewie:3
Colt
StOrMy.?
fear
yellow
absolute
theone
Lilly.
ShaDoW
JeRrEuH.
MadneSs
Angry Midget
Valkyrie
$ummer*
Monstaaaaa
R.A.T
bbecham
PsyxoFreak
EywA
Buddy
edglobe
BadBest
phoenix
Ruben0s
vATU
xtr3m3
Elecktr
alvAro
predator
HARDY
Puupkee
Re|oad
kapah
Warlord
ilmaa/osmahe
Napalm*
Cookie
boydent
slay3r
noa
Killerek
Phonix
ZoD
R0u$back
honey
Grim
Ap3x
Czaki
Bananas
I-Robot
Naru?
skillu'
.WAR#TerminatoR.
Geo
DiizZeE
raghead
Scaffa
Funky
N!go
#CH!P$*
mostafa
FireDuck
Kayos
sl0wr0ck
71 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Whoever posts last in this topic wins!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Whoever posts last in this topic wins!!!

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:04 pm

I JUST WATCHED A DOCUMENTARY ON A FINNISH CHANNEL ABOUT 2012 IT WAS KINDA SAD BUT OFC IT WAS ONLY PART 1 SO I NEED TO WATCH PART 2 , AND I KNOW JESUS WILL COME DOWN ON A PINK CLOUD AND TRHOW PEOPLE TO HELL SOMEDAY AND WHEN DID I SAY IM GONNA BE ALIVE? HUH? THEY ARE ALREADY KINDA SMARTER THEN HUMANS ON SPECIFIC THINGS OR ON MOST THINGS BUT THEY CAN'T THINK BY THEMSELF THATS BUT WHEN THEY WILL THE WILL BE SMARTER AND I KNOW ITS GONNA BE FAR IN THE FUTURE MAN ANYWAYS I NEED TO GO TO SLEEP CAUSE I ACTUALLY HAVE TO TALK TO REAL PEOPLE TOMORROW CAUSE OF THIS SHIT TET OR LIA ON SIWA MAN I HATE TO TALK TO PEOPLE ESPECIALLY ON FINNISH

Back to top Go down

Whoever posts last in this topic wins!!! - Page 5 Empty Re: Whoever posts last in this topic wins!!!

Post  xtr3m3 Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:10 pm

I started a war with that movie trailer affraid
xtr3m3
xtr3m3

Back to top Go down

Post  Czaki Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:14 pm

stop using capslock .. my head is blowing. Sad
Czaki
Czaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:21 pm

actually we argued about robots with bitchy lots of times before it started here I just needed to post it here cause he doesnt make any sense Rolling Eyes

EDIT: AND I JUST NOTICED OH WELL HERE WE GO AGAIN...YOU CAN SEE HOW HE ACTS WHEN HE GETS OWNED. RUBENOS JUST LITERALLY OWNED HIM AND HE DIDNT ADMIT IT AND NOW HE CHANGED THE SUBJECT FROM ROBOTS TO 2012 ISNT THAT KINDA WEIRD??? AND I THINK WE SHOULD USE TERM FASTER NOT SMARTER AS IN SPECIFIC THINGS LIKE U SAID LIKE AT CALCULATION IT MAY BE FASTER BUT PPL HAVE THE SAME INFORMATION IT DOES SO IT DOESNT MAKE IT ANYWAY SMARTER. BITCHY DOESNT BELIEVE IN HUMANITY SO ITS KINDA OBVIOUS HIS LITTLE CRAZY WITH THIS BIOLOGICAL MACHINE MOLECULE NERV CALLED 'THING'. THATS NOT HUMAN THATS THE NAME CYBORGS LIKE BITCHY WOULD USE FOR US.

HE TALKED ME ABOUT TIMEMACHINES AND SAID THEY COULD ALSO BE TRUE IN THEORY AND THATS STRAIGHT FROM TERMINATOR MAN. BUT IM OUT FOR SLEEP TOO. BTW AT LAST SENTENCE HE SAID HE 'ACTUALLY HAVE TO TALK TO REAL PEOPLE' DOESNT THAT BRING YOU MIND ANYTHING? REMEMBER WHAT I SAID FROM BIOLOGICAL MACHINES. HES TOTALLY INSANE WITH THESE IDEAS. AND THESE TEXT HIS COPYING FROM INTERNET ARE SOME RANDOM COMPUTER NERDS THAT ACTUALLY WANTS TO WORLD BE RULED BY ROBOTS. I READ A TOPIC SCIENTIST ANSWERED TO QUESTION WILL IT HAPPEN THAT HUMAN CREATES COMP AS SMART AS HUMAN, HE ANSWERED: 'I DONT KNOW. NOBODY KNOWS.'

I DONT WANNA HEAR ANY 'WELL ASSUME THAT HUMANS WOULD KNOW...' 'IMAGINE THAT IT WOULD BE TRUE.....' 'AFTER 500 YEARS IT MAY BE.....' I BELIEVE YOU IF U HAVE PROOFS OTHERWISE IT JUST RUBBISH.

Grim

Back to top Go down

Post  Bananas Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:50 pm

The difference beetween robots(even with developped ia)and humans,is we get our intelligence with experience in Life,Try to implant to a machine human nature is impossible cause of this except,if a robot grow up like human

Bananas
Gay fruit
Gay fruit

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:07 am

so ure a robot ? x)

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Bananas Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:16 am

ofc im not,you already know that im a God

Bananas
Gay fruit
Gay fruit

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:18 am

The god of the robot ? Not the god of the war i think x)

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Bananas Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:19 am

The god of gods

Bananas
Gay fruit
Gay fruit

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:23 am

The god of the stupidity ^^

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Bananas Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:24 am

Nice to meet you

Bananas
Gay fruit
Gay fruit

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:35 am

yeah me too we are 2 stupid dude so^^

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Bananas Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:46 am

you're schyzophren?

what a shame mate

Bananas
Gay fruit
Gay fruit

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:11 am

Bad boys, bad boys whatcha gonna do whatcha gonna do when they come for you?

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Bananas Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:27 am

Ta gueule

Bananas
Gay fruit
Gay fruit

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:35 am

Quoi ma gueule, qu'est-ce qu'elle a ma gueule ? x)

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayos Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:42 am

fuckin frenchies
Kayos
Kayos

http://www.ballsoffury.com

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:46 am

Fuck you, fuck is very niiiiiiiiiiice

i'm a singer today Wink

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:50 am

even if this sing sux^^

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Bananas Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:53 am

I hate frenchies too

and i like peanuts

Bananas
Gay fruit
Gay fruit

Back to top Go down

Post  predator Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:33 am

hmmm iron sky, watched trailer and imo it looks promising:)Smile:)i want to see it when it comes out:)

predator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Dude grim you seriously need to stop liening i said its impossible to create a time machine and i did not start the 2012 Ruben did and you should start to learn about what your saying, what do you think the human brain is? A ghost? A hole magical spirit that only exist for us? And nobody else? A human is made up from material like everything else, we are not made up from magic and learn what the world cyborg means. A biological creature is not a cyborg, like humans. "A cyborg is a cybernetic organism (i.e. an organism that has both artificial and natural systems)..

if we create a robot or cyborg that has the ability to think by itself and learn by itself then its capable of becoming smarter then a human, why? Cause a non-biological brain got the ability to learn WAAAY faster then any human can, it got a perfect recall memory and it will never forget anything it has learned. We need to talk about "if" and "or" when we are in this topic cause it's about the future and nobody knows what will happen in the future.

About robots and cyborg on the battlefield, that will most certainly come. Humans are valuable and fragile. We die and we can't not be repaired or replaced like that with an other human. For example you loose your hand in a battle. You can't get it back like that but if a robot looses it then its easy to repair and no pain or long recovery. And they are not fragile, lets say we build a robotic soldier of titanuim, how many shoots does it take for you to make it incapacitated with a 9mm handgun? Alot of shots. I can kill you with one 9mm shoot and that's not even hard and if your dead then your dead. You will not come back or be repaired like that. There are already evidence that a chip can read human nerve impulses and communicate with a human brain. We simply have a need for intelligent robots. There are alot of dangerous things we can't do.

About the chip it was named Project Cyborg and made on Kevin Warwick and it was a succesful project. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_cyborg. I sended that to Grim yesterday but somehow he stopped answering to me after i sended the link...

The first stage of this research, which began on 1998-08-24, involved a simple RFID transmitter being implanted beneath Warwick's skin, and used to control doors, lights, heaters, and other computer-controlled devices based on his proximity. The main purpose of this experiment was said to be to test the limits of what the body would accept, and how easy it would be to receive a meaningful signal from the chip.[24]

The second stage involved a more complex neural interface which was designed and built especially for the experiment by Dr. Mark Gasson and his team at the University of Reading. This device was implanted on 14 March 2002, and interfaced directly into Warwick's nervous system. The electrode array inserted contained 100 electrodes, of which 25 could be accessed at any one time, whereas the median nerve which it monitored carries many times that number of signals. The experiment proved successful, and the signal produced was detailed enough that a robot arm developed by Warwick's colleague, Dr Peter Kyberd, was able to mimic the actions of Warwick's own arm.[25]

By means of the implant, Warwick's nervous system was connected onto the internet in Columbia University, New York. From there he was able to control the robot arm in the University of Reading and to obtain feedback from sensors in the finger tips. He also successfully connected ultrasonic sensors on a baseball cap and experienced a form of extra sensory input

Here are 5 links it's a guy talking about the brain and A.I

1st part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oozFn2d45tg
2nd part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjpWISEIl44
3rd part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pngRexsrmGk
4th part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpekuvG4JMg
5th part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpekuvG4JMg

And please Grim answer my question does a cat have a soul? Does a dog have a soul? Does a animal have a soul? And please read the whole part and come with a clever answer not some idiotic answer about me saying something, that you don't understand and then modify it yourself so i sound stupid, like the timemachine thing...

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:24 pm

You like peanuts cause the are a peanut in a part of your brain x)

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:56 pm

[22:01] - Mattis: i been thinking about the time traveling in tscc and come to the idea that it is impossible
[22:04] Grim.: i know
[22:05] - Mattis: No i don't mean its impossible to build the machine or well thats impossible too but

OK I admit I may said bit wrong about timemachines but that last sentence made me bit confused at the time and 2012 well i READ BIT WRONG so ok that was mistake too.
I dont see why you think I think brains are ghost I think I have only said humans have soul, dont misunderstand me :s I know human is flesh and bone when I said you about soul you kept telling me that I think every part of human are some supernatural magic and stuff like that. I know what cyborg is, its exactly what you said, both human and robot. I'm not that stupid :s

Again at your 3rd section, how do you know human will not figure out how to for example make a selfgrowing tissue? In other words your saying whenever human will create such robot, they wont take advices from them for real human in war like for example their armor, you said human is fragile, nope human can also have an armor don't forget it :s. How can you know at the future there are no other weapons than 9mm and the ones there are atm? Comparing handgun and very strong metal like titan isnt that fair or what do you think? I'm starting to sound like you at this topic but lets assume ppl have figured out a laser gun. It can cut metal.

You sended me that link of project cyborg, you put a whole wikipedia topic against me, Its cool you read it but i wanted to argue your informations against my information at the time, not some random net pages. It sounds stupid but thats what i felt. Again I dont wanna fight against some random geek at youtube, i want to hear you opinions. For last you asked does cats and dogs have soul well I can tell you, I dont know, you cant know that neither.
Btw I read your whole topic expect the links Razz

Grim

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Ah you nub the links gives you the most information, my point is we don't think by a soul and our brain is not a soul, it can be understanded and once we fully understand it we can "copy" simply said we can take model from our biological neural netowrk and transform it too a artifical neural network. If we are (NOTE: Im not saying we will but i believe we will someday) be able to create artificial brain then nothing stop them from becoming smarter then us since we don't control them anymore then and then they would already have advantages over us. Im not talking about having a independent thinking robot in 5 years im talking of centurys and decades. Yes most likely we are gonna be able to have new weapon most likely laser and plasma or whatever im not sure.

But we are fragile, a robot will be less fragile and more tolerant to damage then us. I can stab a knife in you and your pretty much dead but i cant go and do that into metal and make big damage. A robot or cyborg will be more durable and it don't need food or sleep it can work weeks in a row like a human can't. On the battlefield that will play a very important part. Military is already spending alot of money in resaerch on robots that will be able to replace humans on the battlefield. Cause we can't waste human life forever on wars and like i said before a human dies then it dead you donät replace it by a an other human and think its the same.

Btw i send you links cause i base my ideas on fact and i backup my idea by facts thats why i send links so you will see some evidence just not my word, thats a big part of arguing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next