Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digitally Imported - Internet radio broadcaster for electronic music

+2
ZoD
R0u$back
6 posters

Go down

Digitally Imported - Internet radio broadcaster for electronic music Empty Digitally Imported - Internet radio broadcaster for electronic music

Post  ZoD Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:12 am

www.di.fm
www.di.fm
www.di.fm

Digitally Imported (DI or DI Radio) is an Internet radio broadcaster playing various types of electronic dance music such as trance, progressive techno, eurodance and house and more across 35 separate streaming channels. It has often been listed as one of the top electronic dance music radio stations online.

www.di.fm
www.di.fm
www.di.fm

Scroll down the site and you will find the radios for the different genres of electronic music. Then just open the url and start listening the radio with some program on your computer, such as VLC or Winamp. I haven't met any errors in connection yet and there isn't too many adverts either. If you like electronic music, this is a good choice for the musicplayer! No downloads + only hits played = win.

Personally I'm in love with this site. I've been listening to the eurodance-radio for few days now and it seems there's only good songs around! Tho, only if you like eurodance of course.

Discuss. :>

ZoD
ZoD

Back to top Go down

Digitally Imported - Internet radio broadcaster for electronic music Empty Re: Digitally Imported - Internet radio broadcaster for electronic music

Post  BadBest Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Do they play the police's song "do do do de da da da" on di fm?
That wud sound cool!

BadBest
BadBest
BALLS OUT
BALLS OUT

Back to top Go down

Digitally Imported - Internet radio broadcaster for electronic music Empty Re: Digitally Imported - Internet radio broadcaster for electronic music

Post  R0u$back Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:47 pm

Sorry ZoD* but I can't listen that more than 60 secondssssssssssssss

R0u$back

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoD Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:04 pm

;D It's ok if you don't like electronic music. Nothing to be sorry for. =)
ZoD
ZoD

Back to top Go down

Post  BadBest Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:24 pm

i didn't even know what to choose when i click on listen now!

Liquid rnb? wtf!
How can a music be liquid!

BadBest
BadBest
BALLS OUT
BALLS OUT

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben0s Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:19 pm

I only like the hardstyle radio :$
And that hardcore wtf that ain't hardcore or is it hardcore techno :$

edit and hard dance is good aswell Very Happy
Ruben0s
Ruben0s

Back to top Go down

Post  vATU Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:50 am

vATU
vATU

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:03 pm

Its topic about Radio not music Vatu.. i see ur still same kid who dont read topic and spam it Neutral
About radio , its ok . Got few Aly & Fila sets ripped from

Elecktr

Back to top Go down

Post  vATU Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:42 pm

That comes out of Radio channel(s) What a Face What a Face What a Face
vATU
vATU

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down