Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEST #1

+15
phoenix
Geo
Grim
Ruben0s
BadBest
ZoD
kapah
F3mm3
Elecktr
DriftWood
slay3r
Buddy
R0u$back
Czaki
Injomniac
19 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TEST #1 - Page 2 Empty Re: TEST #1

Post  slay3r Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:07 am

oh i c..
slay3r
slay3r

Back to top Go down

Post  DriftWood Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:23 am

Just to add something into this topic before it is closed or another flame war ensues.

Illuminati was a real thing and Rubenos was very close with his 1880. About 100 years earlier there was the first (and propably the most famous) group called The Bavarian Illuminati that tried to act as a secret society who tried to control things from behind the scenes. They have supposed to started the French Revolution and several others in order to achieve New World Order (NWO) where a single body of conspirators would lead the world to its glorious destiny.

This first Illuminati was a failure. Books have been written about it and most of its members are known. So much for secrecy. Smile
Illuminati was almost immediately copied and even here in Finland we had our own illuminati. This group was active at the beginning of 19th century and was organizing Finlands departure from under Sweden into the hands of the Russia. They perished in the 1840s under some hazy circumstances.

If Finland had one, then propably all the countries had similar groups of people. No suprise there.

Last century saw the rise of popular culture and it immortalized illuminati as a secret high society group that secretly lead the world into a new era (NWO). The names of the groups are varied like Freemasons, Rosicrucian Order, Party of Cold Flame, Serpentine Order, Unicorn Hunters etc.

To make this boring "lecture" short youtube is not a place to find any conclusive answers to anything. It is as bad place as tabloid papers but it might give someone an idea what to do and maybe even make one do some research what is the story behind it. Sometimes those results are published, yes, even in Youtube, so use it as a place of inspiration, not facts. And keep your mirror shades on Smile

Sorry for the boredom and thanks for making it this far. Wink

-Drift

DriftWood

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:38 am

GO GO GO SHAPESHIFTING REPTILES GO

Back to top Go down

Post  F3mm3 Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:16 pm

DriftWood wrote:Unicorn Hunters

well thats exciting .. Smile
F3mm3
F3mm3

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:27 pm

illuminati is controlling the wealth, governments, currencies, major facts, etc etc
for Dajjal/ anti-christ or zionist, israel.

i dun make this up, took from the source in google.
Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Before you make a bigger fool out yourself tell me this do you have any REAL evidence that illuminati even exist or controls anything? No I'm not talking about a book or anything. Books doesn't count as evidence when you talk about major stuff like this. Cause if we count books my theory about shapeshifting reptiles is true since David Icke made a book about that... Also nobody cares the world is gonna end in 2012! My evidence of that is Facebook groups!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben0s Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Injomniac wrote:illuminati is controlling the wealth, governments, currencies, major facts, etc etc
for Dajjal/ anti-christ or zionist, israel.

i dun make this up, took from the source in google.

:DDD

There are like 1 million conspiracies on google but I guess you all believe them ;>

Ruben0s
Ruben0s

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:52 pm

F3mm3 wrote:
DriftWood wrote:Unicorn Hunters

well thats exciting .. Smile
Btw , the world will "end" @ my name-day (imieniny) Very Happy

Elecktr

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Bitchy wrote:Before you make a bigger fool out yourself tell me this do you have any REAL evidence that illuminati even exist or controls anything? No I'm not talking about a book or anything. Books doesn't count as evidence when you talk about major stuff like this. Cause if we count books my theory about shapeshifting reptiles is true since David Icke made a book about that... Also nobody cares the world is gonna end in 2012! My evidence of that is Facebook groups!

shapeshifting reptiles? its genie/jinn.
i already explain on page2 /1 i think. go look at it

and btw ofcourse illuminti exist. illuminati is a group that holds the government and stuff bla bla etc.
dun believe me?
look at music videos, cartoons, movies, commercials, lyrics. most of them are about illuminati/anti-christ dajjal. the 1 eye pyramid.
remember, all illuminati members and groups believe there is satan, and ofcourse there is but they doing it in wrong way, they worship satan but not God.

Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoD Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:15 pm

Internet is full of stories of different kind of conspiracies. About events like 9/11, about persons like JFK. This story about Illuminati is just one more. My question to you is: why do you believe in this one and not something with actual proofs?

ZoD
ZoD

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:19 pm

ZoD wrote:Internet is full of stories of different kind of conspiracies. About events like 9/11, about persons like JFK. This story about Illuminati is just one more. My question to you is: why do you believe in this one and not something with actual proofs?

its because they try to corrupt society, corrupted society is easier to control by dajjal or anti-christ when it comes. cuz he will have 30 super natural powers like, resurrections, food comes from nowhere etc etc... so they're trying to brain-wash us from kids, teenager and adults like in monster inc. cartoon movie, disney made 1 eye man with kindly but in real life, he will be a bad one.

and there is lots lots lots of group of illuminati associated with e.g. :

disney : brainwashing babies by making stories like 1eye man/ monster etc
music industry: brainwashing with satanic lyrics for teenagers
movies: for adults sexual explicit etc, freedom of what you do, like just follow your heart of what you feel for
news: mostly propagandas etc....
Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoD Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Doesn't need any kinda corruption to control you it seems... Very Happy I can argue with you all night long cos I'm bored as hell but please think of my hands :S....
ZoD
ZoD

Back to top Go down

Post  F3mm3 Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:39 pm

Injomniac wrote:
and btw ofcourse illuminti exist. illuminati is a group that holds the government and stuff bla bla etc.
dun believe me?
look at music videos, cartoons, movies, commercials, lyrics. most of them are about illuminati/anti-christ dajjal. the 1 eye pyramid.

OR:
your illuminati friends just use an already existing sign scratch
F3mm3
F3mm3

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:51 pm

F3mm3 wrote:
Injomniac wrote:
dun believe me?

OR:
your illuminati friends just use an already existing sign scratch

no, because they are associated with them, so they use the same sign. for example/ e.g. :
if u have a same franchise of company named techno rock and logo looks like Z
and if you want to open it around the world, like mcdonald, pizza hut etc. you would use the same signs right?
:p hehe mindfucked man mindfucked! Razz
Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Man u see illuminati and anti-christ everywhere like my religion teacher. He told we cant play any games with violence , music with words satan/devil/demon. We cant read horoscope coz ppl who wrote them are possessed by devil etc etc.
And ur too young for telling that goverments are controlled anti-christ's. Some psycho wrote sthg in net and ppl like u believe him.
Thats sad.
We are all controlled by system and corporations not illuminati. They dont make u go bad , just want to earn as much money as they can.
Have u ever wondered why cheapest thinks are @ down or up of shop shelvings ? Its coz know that ppl are to lazy to crouch or jump to get it and they are not visible at first look. Or why most important things are located at the end of shop ? Because when u go through u buy more coz u remind u dont have some things or they are ending soon.

Elecktr

Back to top Go down

Post  kapah Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:17 pm

albino
kapah
kapah

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoD Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:20 pm

Injomniac wrote:and there is lots lots lots of group of illuminati associated with e.g. :

movies: for adults sexual explicit etc, freedom of what you do, like just follow your heart of what you feel for
Disney: for children a man looking weird in any way is a monster. If a veteran comes around with his right leg amputated, children will just be scared of him. In cartoons it is easier to create these monsters coz you can just delete an eye, give them longer ears etc. Making them 1 eyed doesn't proof a thing about Illuminatis existance and pretty much tells you believe every "proof" internet provides you about it.

Music industry: Satan is a religious creature which has been loved and hated always. Singing about satan doesn't mean you're a illuminati-freak or believe in such stuff. It is commonly known that in classical music (slow music) you sing about common things and in heavier music your lyrics goes harder and eventually they'll reach the satan & hell & 666 also. I have never heard a countrysong with satan, blood, death, hell etc. in it. Vice versa, I have also never heard a heavysong that's about unicorns running on the field eating daffodils.

Movies: It's not wrong to tell people that they are free to do things they wanna do. If it is inside the law of course. There is alot of violence in movies these days so I'd rather blame the movies of the increasing crime rates of the youth - not of "making the mob more corrupted" by some group none has ever seen or heard of.

News: there might be propaganda/hiding information in the news but when you grow up you can think of why it is so. It's not because there's some bigger organisation saying so. I wonder what would happen if the authorities told everything they know about every crime to the public. My guess is that there would be great amount of citizens taking the law on their own hands and for authorities it would mean harder times leading the country.

Wanna keep going? Surprised Tell me something more stupid about Illuminati and it's existance so I can explain them to you also.. <3

PS. Doesn't surprise me that someone of your age is here explaining to adults about things you heard in the internet.........
PPS. The devil doesn't like this post : Evil or Very Mad
ZoD
ZoD

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:53 pm

ZoD wrote:
Injomniac wrote:and there is lots lots lots of group of illuminati associated with e.g. :

Disney: for children a man looking weird in any way is a monster. If a veteran comes around with his right leg amputated, children will just be scared of him. In cartoons it is easier to create these monsters coz you can just delete an eye, give them longer ears etc. Making them 1 eyed doesn't proof a thing about Illuminatis existance and pretty much tells you believe every "proof" internet provides you about it.

Music industry: Satan is a religious creature which has been loved and hated always. Singing about satan doesn't mean you're a illuminati-freak or believe in such stuff. It is commonly known that in classical music (slow music) you sing about common things and in heavier music your lyrics goes harder and eventually they'll reach the satan & hell & 666 also. I have never heard a countrysong with satan, blood, death, hell etc. in it. Vice versa, I have also never heard a heavysong that's about unicorns running on the field eating daffodils.

Movies: It's not wrong to tell people that they are free to do things they wanna do. If it is inside the law of course. There is alot of violence in movies these days so I'd rather blame the movies of the increasing crime rates of the youth - not of "making the mob more corrupted" by some group none has ever seen or heard of.

News: there might be propaganda/hiding information in the news but when you grow up you can think of why it is so. It's not because there's some bigger organisation saying so. I wonder what would happen if the authorities told everything they know about every crime to the public. My guess is that there would be great amount of citizens taking the law on their own hands and for authorities it would mean harder times leading the country.

Wanna keep going? Surprised Tell me something more stupid about Illuminati and it's existance so I can explain them to you also.. <3

PS. Doesn't surprise me that someone of your age is here explaining to adults about things you heard in the internet.........
PPS. The devil doesn't like this post : Evil or Very Mad

kk lol
Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  BadBest Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:11 pm

kapah wrote: albino

AND WTF WITH UNICORN HUNTERS?? WHO COULD KILL A UNICORN :SSS
BadBest
BadBest
BALLS OUT
BALLS OUT

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben0s Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:40 pm

Injomniac wrote:
remember, all illuminati members and groups believe there is satan, and ofcourse there is but they doing it in wrong way, they worship satan but not God.

No, there is no proof that the devil exist. I believe its made up by people :>
If you can proof me that there is a devil, maybe then I will believe your story.
And since you cannot proof that there is a devil your speculating, which is kinda useless if you ask me.
Ruben0s
Ruben0s

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:07 pm

Ruben0s wrote:
Injomniac wrote:

No, there is no proof that the devil exist. I believe its made up by people :>
If you can proof me that there is a devil, maybe then I will believe your story.
And since you cannot proof that there is a devil your speculating, which is kinda useless if you ask me.

dude seriously? this is getting though... the only way to proof that devil/satan are exist is to show you by looking at them.
want to look at them? there are many ways to do it, but nasty and disgusting ones... these are not steps but ways of to do it: try these out:

1. take chicken's flesh blood or any other animal and put it on your face , near eyes. then you will be able to see it
or
2. on the evening, go get a chair and sit on it. Put the chair infront of the stairs and sit on the chair, then look at your shadows, 2 shadows will appear nowhere and just see man its so true. u will see satan, bloody eyes etc.
or
3. go kill urself and then go to hell see them there waiting for you. <--- lol
Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Man give up , u wont make us believe this shit :X

Elecktr

Back to top Go down

Post  Buddy Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:13 pm

are u stoned?

Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoD Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:14 pm

wat
ZoD
ZoD

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:27 pm

Let me get something correct here. If you slice up a chicken Satan will jump up from it? If someone have bloody eyes they are Satan? Also i can make you have 4 shadows. Am i somekind of supergod/satan?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next