Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some petition thing about ET and about ID software

3 posters

Go down

Some petition thing about ET and about ID software Empty Some petition thing about ET and about ID software

Post  R0u$back Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:47 pm

honey wrote:Hi there:)
I've got this on my private E-mail from Toppa, you might know him as toppahousu (old friend of mine). He plays at WAR server now and then and asked me if i could please put it on WAR forum. I didn't know on what subject so I'll send it to you to deside if and where to put it. kisses and hugs honey (Helena)

Petition for RtCW MP Remake

Dear ET Players,

This is a petition for "ID Software, LLC" to remake "Return to Castle Wolfenstein (Multiplayer ONLY)" for "PC".

We are requesting for "ID Software" to update the graphics to reflect modern day games. We also request new maps as well as the old.
We also request "ID Software" to stay away from anything resembling the 2009 "Wolfenstein" title, this includes the engine used to run the game and NO iron sights.

If you agree and wish to sign this petition, then please fill out the form below. A REAL email address is required to receive the verification link.

wolfmp.info

Wolfmp.info will not share this information with anyone other then "ID Software, LLC".

So c'mon guys,
It's just takes 2 secs to fill in this form.

DON'T FORGET TO VERIFY YOUR SIGNATURE, IT'S IN YOUR MAILBOX

Spread this on other ET related communities and through other ways too (like Facebook, twitter etc.) so that this petition really makes strong impact.

Keep this game alive!

Source: Crossfire.nu

P.S.

If you didn't get the verification email, first thing to do is check your spam folder. You can also resend the verification email by signing the petition again with the same email address used to sign it the first time and then it will notify that your address is already added to the database and underneath there will be a resend verification link.
To answer to honey, I'd post it here as you can see!

R0u$back

Back to top Go down

Some petition thing about ET and about ID software Empty Re: Some petition thing about ET and about ID software

Post  Elecktr Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:38 pm

Elecktr

Back to top Go down

Some petition thing about ET and about ID software Empty Re: Some petition thing about ET and about ID software

Post  Ruben0s Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:34 am

double POST ROUSBACK FFS. Also I think the petition is kinda stupid, they won't release a new RTCW if 600 people sign a petition.
Ruben0s
Ruben0s

Back to top Go down

Post  R0u$back Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:29 pm

Ruben0s wrote:double POST ROUSBACK FFS. Also I think the petition is kinda stupid, they won't release a new RTCW if 600 people sign a petition.

Didn't see his topic FFS! Anyway I agree with Ruben0s, I doubt that they will make a new game up just because some hundreds of players are asking for it... In commercial terms, they would need wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more signatures!

R0u$back

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down