Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeFront

+3
HARDY
Ruben0s
DriftWood
7 posters

Go down

HomeFront Empty HomeFront

Post  DriftWood Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:42 am

Too many games are coming out these days.

Homefront is one of them.
In th near future the biggest threat to democracy is *drums* North Korea!

They have attacked the United States and slowly taken over the country. Now they are getting even more bigger and are taking over new areas. Apparently the only thing in their way is valiant recistance fighters in the US...

Coming soon (15th of March this year) and this is another shooter. The soloplay does not offer any real interest but the multiplayer looks promising. For the PS3, Xbox360 and PC, so nobody will feel left out.

Some gameplay and info.

It includes Hooters(TM) restaurants, which might get some interests from certain kind of players sunny

Looks nice, might have a decent multiplayer options and might be fun. We'll see this one soon.

-Drift
Edit: Hardy, this one is not free Wink

DriftWood

Back to top Go down

HomeFront Empty Re: HomeFront

Post  Ruben0s Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:49 am

DriftWood wrote:
-Drift
Edit: Hardy, this one is not free Wink

XDDDDDDDDD
Ruben0s
Ruben0s

Back to top Go down

Post  HARDY Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:12 am

SuX

HARDY

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:35 pm

Coz its not free ? Very Happy
This game is nothing new :< I dislike those modern Call of Duty 4 lookalike games.

Elecktr

Back to top Go down

Post  F!r3 Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:17 pm

This game seems really good.
F!r3
F!r3

Back to top Go down

Post  DriftWood Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:44 pm

It does look good. And they took almost everything from COD-games. So the aiming wont suck and the movements of the players are precise. I just hope they have invented something that will set it apart from the regular CoD gamestyle.

Otherwise it will soon be forgotten. Socom 4 comes next month (only for ps3), Operation Flashpoint: Red River, Red Faction: Battlegrounds come in April too. and in May Duke Nukem, Red FAction: Armageddon and Brink!

So many games and so little time. And only some of them will be successes. "Only time will tell!"
So we have to wait.

-Drift

DriftWood

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Don't forget assassin's creed brotherhood, elder scrolls V: Skyrim, crysis 2, GTA 5( rumours), dragon age 2, mass effect 3, Portal 2, modern warfare 3, Diablo 3, Rage, Doom 4, Bioshock Infinite and a lot of other games :S

Grim

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:11 pm

probably xcom - but i dont think it will be good.. Changing from 1 of best turn-based strategys to fps isnt good idea. It looks like cartoon :<

Elecktr

Back to top Go down

Post  F!r3 Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:52 pm

Ye I'm agree with you drift, we have to wait for a lot of games... Mad
F!r3
F!r3

Back to top Go down

Post  DriftWood Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:53 am

15 minutes of multiplayer gameplay (Xbox360 I think).

10 minutes from the other side.

Nothing totally great, but it looks ok and the rest depends on you and your teammates. Smile

-Drift

DriftWood

Back to top Go down

Post  DriftWood Mon Mar 14, 2011 12:15 pm

This game has the annoying feature which is slowly getting more and more common even on console games...

"Each new copy of Homefront contains an online pass, enabling users the full multiplayer experience. Although the online pass is not required to play multiplayer, those who play without an online pass will be capped at level 5 (out of 75)."

EA does not like its games selling on second hand stores.

HomeFront 1521-80485-elephantjpg-550x

-Drift

DriftWood

Back to top Go down

Post  shArk Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:01 am

So i guess pirates can play this Game online! No pass needed, hope there won't be serial.. I don't rly care about levels, what i do want, is playing that game then spend a few hours on multyplayer thats all..
today should be the release day, why isn't it on my torrentlist!

The Scene is failing me....
shArk
shArk

http://www.gtfo.org

Back to top Go down

Post  DriftWood Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:33 am

Well, the inital reports of this game seems to point to the fact that it does not work as well as it should.

You can play online but only as soloplayer. There is a chance to play with a team of 8 players. But it does not work. You wait in the lobby for 90 minutes and then you join the server and get disconnected in two minutes. This from Xbox360 and PS3 users. This might be the problem with PC-version too.

Some people are selling their Homefront game away to get rid of it. Propably this will be fixed in a patch later, but maybe it is too late... Shame as the game seemed to be at least ok. Again "Only time will tell" effect is in place.

-Drift

DriftWood

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben0s Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:55 am

seriously I can't believe game sites. They give this game a 7.5/10 well you can finish the singleplayer in 4 hours ( they tell that in their on review).
Ruben0s
Ruben0s

Back to top Go down

Post  DriftWood Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Ruben0s wrote:seriously I can't believe game sites. They give this game a 7.5/10 well you can finish the singleplayer in 4 hours ( they tell that in their on review).

Ye, there seems to be a rush to get the reviews out as soon as possible. And the worst thing is that games like MAG or Homefront suffer most of this as they are mainly meant to be played as multiplayer games over the internet. So some of these rushed reviews dont actually tell anything about the game...

-Drift

DriftWood

Back to top Go down

Post  DriftWood Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:20 pm

Here is a 14 minutes clip about the gameplay. This is as a soloplay on multiplayer cause you cannot join the game with your friends in a team. So I am willing to give this game a chance... I just hope they will patch this game soon.

-Drift

DriftWood

Back to top Go down

Post  shArk Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:06 pm

Well i finished the game in 5 hours(+/-) The game is not extraordinary, nothing new but it has a good story and u save the Day... The game is well made, nice graphics, it feels really smooth.. Yes, it has some bugs and a good PC is required to run that Game..

If u guys have some lag issues only run the game at DirectX9, adding this line in the proprieties of the game -d3d9 and its all..
For music issues theres another newer Crack what fixes it.

The game itself is not bad but for a 10GB game, the singleplayer is really to short, extremly short, i don't know where they put all that pace in..
Multiplayer didn't work for me, i can't even see the serverlist, dunno whats wrong. If anyone could tell me the problem i would reply with a thank you and a kiss heehehehe
Still awaiting Crysis 2 full, comes out tomorrow btw.
shArk
shArk

http://www.gtfo.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum