Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

some sht rally

4 posters

Go down

some sht rally Empty some sht rally

Post  predator Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:27 am

Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IV
some good friends to me..--
Finnish knows
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ln0AFCV8Gc
i drived and tested that evo iv..and gave some xp. to turboshits build actually from mitsubishi galant with dual turbo....very funny car..filmed some of this shit.have to say Kosunen can drive:)
well after 4.40 that video..try to drive your self..you aint from finland see...this is the way we drive FAST in SNOW! Smile
mehhh i was asked why Mika screams sometimes in video..well,.,,,try to imagine to drive
460hp+ evo 4whd in icy snow..in edge Smile but actually..its turbo what screams most of time so sry noobs:)this is built in joensuu this car..it had 500 + but they had to reduce trubo for it to drive..they built it in same carage that my nissan was built.

predator

Back to top Go down

some sht rally Empty Re: some sht rally

Post  predator Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:17 am

and here we shut up first asker why dont he go to wrc
well no money and no team place to drive..but..this rally what i gave is so callled ss stock so you have basically BASIC cars with tuning..no rally stuff..evo iv and subaru is exetonial but there is sometime like supr cars like audi ss sport quattro (b-model) hans jögens owns it he lives in germany and 3 pieces of 911 porche models..not historic Smile
here is that audi never seen it live:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEK7POxpVeE&feature=related

andabout that..i have drived many kinda rally cars and legends too..but that beast..i dont want to even try..that sound..it s something not human..too much to me..i mean that b grouper has it 800hp+.....i dont personally want to drive it..i liked that nissan i had safe 395+ but...double it ..no way dude...

i said those are exceptions because these old dudes drive those..so they will never win but its in there because they drive histiric cup too with those beasts..bcease that rly its beast,.,,,it aint car anymore..those dudes...like kankkunen who drove these bgroup cars they have somekinda hole in head....so said..its just too fcking sick...it just goes....850+ hp under you feet..damn.....i get hard on...but still i dont want to ride that devil bastard,,,,,

predator

Back to top Go down

Post  predator Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:18 am

and here is some other stuff from s1...if any one didnt see it im rly fan of that car..hope i someday have enoegh money to buy that ..or then rub or bady does it to me beacuse they ar "tje"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AQmgeMoM0A

predator

Back to top Go down

Post  HARDY Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:38 am

some sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijacksome sht rally Hijack

HARDY

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:37 am

There is already topic about cars . U should post it here https://warclan.forummotion.com/t1847-car-videos monkey

Elecktr

Back to top Go down

Post  PsyxoFreak Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:10 am

Ahhh Group B I love you
Group B was leaded By Delta s4 and Quattro s1
and ye that mitsubishi is nice...but shame...Gropu B is gone Sad

PsyxoFreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content