Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Latency

2 posters

Go down

Server Latency Empty Server Latency

Post  LiveFast Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:02 pm

For quite some time now , the Latency on server has been terrible , specially noticeable for those with better connections , for those that are used to lag because of their origin + distance latency.. then it probly doesn't annoy them as much , however Ycn seem to be failing on the quality server aspect , their pings and lag spikes are unacceptable , I can't play properly on server anymore because of it, and I won't be donating to a server of ycn ever again unless they somehow change data centres which is very unlikely, anyhow I like war clan good members & community , but untill you have change of game host or the ping changes , I won't be playing there , not that anyone probly cares just putting it here incase anyone else has noticed the poor pings on that server lately, from a live game monitor the ping is constantly jumping from 25 - 50 - over 100 occasionally , from other uk servers not of ycn hosting the pings are 23 , so that rules out my connection being the problem as ive played on other uk servers to test this and no lag at all.

anyhow , I'll check every so often to see if things have improved.

LiveFast
LiveFast
LiveFast

Back to top Go down

Server Latency Empty Re: Server Latency

Post  ZoD Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:52 pm

ok
ZoD
ZoD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum