Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music quiz:)) pls reply with the answers :) i will post the corect answers tomorow good luck :)

3 posters

Go down

Music quiz:)) pls reply with the answers :) i will post the corect answers tomorow good luck :) Empty Music quiz:)) pls reply with the answers :) i will post the corect answers tomorow good luck :)

Post  ceri Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:35 pm

Who plays in a band calld blink 182??
M... H..... and T.. D...... and T..... B.....
Blink 182 is a: a| pop band
b|metal band
c|punk rock band
Who is lead vocal and guitarist in Sum 41 band?

Avril Lavigne married ?if youre answer is yes tell the name of her husband ..if the answer is no then is no Smile

Witch rock star person appears on Simple Plan music video calld I'd do Anything?

How many kids have Avril Lavigne? a|1
b|0
c|5
d|2
e|3

THIS IS NOT A QUIZ QUESTION : Do you like my quiz?

ceri

Back to top Go down

Music quiz:)) pls reply with the answers :) i will post the corect answers tomorow good luck :) Empty Re: Music quiz:)) pls reply with the answers :) i will post the corect answers tomorow good luck :)

Post  BadBest Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:42 pm

B182 : punk rock

the name of the leader from sum41 Suspect Mad

Avril lavigne isn't married, she got 0 children

Annnnnd about the quizz, that cud be a good idea, but maybe too accurate! I only heard about 1 song from Blink, so how can i know who play in that band Surprised
BadBest
BadBest
BALLS OUT
BALLS OUT

Back to top Go down

Music quiz:)) pls reply with the answers :) i will post the corect answers tomorow good luck :) Empty Re: Music quiz:)) pls reply with the answers :) i will post the corect answers tomorow good luck :)

Post  Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:55 pm

nah not so good idea wikipedia ftw!

Back to top Go down

Post  BadBest Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:01 pm

YEa u can cheat! But that's not funny and useful anymore:o
BadBest
BadBest
BALLS OUT
BALLS OUT

Back to top Go down

Post  Naru? Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:25 pm

Too hard for me i won't cheat Smile but i won't answer as well =)

nice quizz

Naru?

Back to top Go down

Music quiz:)) pls reply with the answers :) i will post the corect answers tomorow good luck :) Empty the answers :)

Post  ceri Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:09 pm

Who plays in a band calld blink 182??
M... H..... and T.. D...... and T..... B.....
answer:Mark Hoppus and Tom Delonge and Travis Barker

Blink 182 is a: a| pop band
b|metal band
c|punk rock band
answer
punk rock band

Who is lead vocal and guitarist in Sum 41 band?
Deryck Whibley

Avril Lavigne married ?if youre answer is yes tell the name of her husband ..if the answer is no then is no
Answer :Avril Lavigne is married with Deryck Whibley

Witch rock star person appears on Simple Plan music video calld I'd do Anything?
Mark Hoppus

Avril Lavigne have 0 kids:)

ceri

Back to top Go down

Post  BadBest Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:22 pm

Yeah xD 2 good!
BadBest
BadBest
BALLS OUT
BALLS OUT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum