Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whoever posts last in this topic wins!!!

+67
Dude
Niklas*
Stewie:3
Colt
StOrMy.?
fear
yellow
absolute
theone
Lilly.
ShaDoW
JeRrEuH.
MadneSs
Angry Midget
Valkyrie
$ummer*
Monstaaaaa
R.A.T
bbecham
PsyxoFreak
EywA
Buddy
edglobe
BadBest
phoenix
Ruben0s
vATU
xtr3m3
Elecktr
alvAro
predator
HARDY
Puupkee
Re|oad
kapah
Warlord
ilmaa/osmahe
Napalm*
Cookie
boydent
slay3r
noa
Killerek
Phonix
ZoD
R0u$back
honey
Grim
Ap3x
Czaki
Bananas
I-Robot
Naru?
skillu'
.WAR#TerminatoR.
Geo
DiizZeE
raghead
Scaffa
Funky
N!go
#CH!P$*
mostafa
FireDuck
Kayos
sl0wr0ck
71 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Whoever posts last in this topic wins!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Whoever posts last in this topic wins!!!

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:23 pm

RED ASS IS NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF GRIM ITS A NORMAL PROBLEM

Back to top Go down

Whoever posts last in this topic wins!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: Whoever posts last in this topic wins!!!

Post  Grim Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:40 pm

SURE YOU HAVE TOLD ME MANY TIMES ABOUT UR ASS HURTING

Grim

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:00 pm

YES BECAUSE OF ME POOING TO BIG POOS

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayos Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:54 pm

first robots and now RED ASSES... makes me think of robotic baboons!!
Kayos
Kayos

http://www.ballsoffury.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bananas Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:56 pm

thx for your banana's participation guys,heaven is now open for you

farao dunno why this smiley exist,so i post it cause nobody will use it if i dont do it,he's so lonely Sad

AND BITCHY(i use maj too cause its more cool!)
* Fight only enemy combatants.
* Do not harm enemies who surrender; disarm them and turn them over to the chain of command.
* Do not kill or torture detainees.
* Collect and care for the wounded, whether friend or foe.
* Do not attack medical personnel, facilities, or equipment.
* Destroy no more than the mission requires.
* Treat all civilians humanely.
* Do not steal; respect private property and possessions.
* Do one’s best to prevent violations of the law of war.
* Report all violations of the law of war to superiors.

WHEN ALL PEOPLE WILL BECOME AS INTELLIGENT TO RESPECT ALL THIS RULES I WILL GIVE YOU MY HOUSE,DO YOU THINK FUCKIN DICTATORS WILL MAKE A GENTLE WAR?THEY JUST GONNA KILL HUMANS FOR OTHERS STOP BREAKING THEIR BALLS MAYBE USING ROBOTS YE BUT ROBOTS AGAINST ROBOTS AND AFTER ROBOTS AGAINST HUMANS,SO IT WILL CHANGE ANYTHING,WARS ARE NOT OFTEN "FAIR" ESPECIALLY IN ACTUALS WARS IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN

OFC WAR IS NOT ABOUT KILLING HUMANS,WE DONT KILL PEOPLE CAUSE ITS AS FUN AS DRINK COCA COLA FROM THE COCA COLA COMPANY THE BEST DRINK EVER, AVAILABLE IN YOUR CLOSEST SHOP(sorry for pub i will be payed for that)BUT CAUSE SOMETIMES ITS OBLIGATION FOR CAPTURE STRATEGICAL POINT LIKE THE HOUSE OF MICKEY MOUSE

END EVEN AT "FAIR" WARS YES MAYBE AT FIRST TIME OF WAR BOTH COUNTRIES WILL USING REGULAR CYBORG ARMY WITH C-17 and C3-PO THE BEST CYBORG SOLDIERS EVER,BUT WHEN ROBOTS ARMY OF A COUNTRY WILL BE IN DEFEAT,THEY WILL NOT SURRENDER CAUSE THE ONLY SCARRY MENACE IS KILLING LIFE OF A HUMAN SO WHAT WILL GONNA DO THE WINNER IF HE REALLY WANT TO WIN WAR ?(CAUSE A WAR WITHOUT WINNER IS USELESS)HE WILL SAY "SURRENDER OR WE KILL YOUR POPULATION" OR "SURRENDER OR WE DESTROY ALL" CAUSE THEY ARE THE ONLY WAYS TO REALLY STOP AN OPEN WAR,ONLY THE FEAR OF DEATH OR DESTRUCTION CAN MAKE SURRENDER THE OTHER

WHEN A MAN DIE ONLY ME CAN REVIVE HIM CAUSE IM A GOD BUT WHEN A ROBOT IS DESTROYED WE CAN CONSTRUCT ANOTHER EVEN IN SHADOW,MAYBE MONEY WILL LIMIT THAT BUT LIFE OR FREEDOM OR PATRIOTISM WILL ALWAYS BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN MONEY FOR LOSERS.. FREEDOM IS GOOD POINT TOO,IF A COUNTRY FEEL OPRESSED HE WILL DO REVOLUTION EVEN WITH HUMAN,AND HUMANS ONLY WANT TO KILL HUMANS

ITS THE HUMANS WHO MAKE WAR SO WHATEVER WITH WHAT IT WILL ALWAYS FINISH LIKE BEFORE,WE CANT STOP LET PEOPLE DYING

Bananas
Gay fruit
Gay fruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:14 pm

I don't think you got my point, a robot or cyborg is gonna be useful to take a strategical place. It's not about killing people it's about getting people terrified and scared and what the hell would you be if a cyborg army invaded your country? A cyborg or robot would be much more effective on the battlefield then a human. We are fragile, we need to eat, we need to sleep, we get sick, we need a reason to fight, a motivation to fight good and so on... There is a reason why the worlds leading and major army spends billions of billion of money in war technology. Having a cyborg/robot on the battlefield would be a HUGE advatange for the country which has it. Yes it's gonna be a endless fight if both countrys have robot-armies but do all countrys today have the same technology? I doubt that... BTW we are trying to stop people to die all the time. Theres a reason for why armies uses more and more RC vechicles and machines on the battlefield and why we have constructed body protection and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Today I had eat a sandwich !

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  skillu' Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:55 pm

yea me too with cheese and ketchup :<
skillu'
skillu'

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:59 pm

It's very important subject because now ppl eat so much sandwich and it's not good for health. Ppl need to do sport. You don't think ? x)

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  skillu' Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:02 pm

i agreed with u in 100 %
skillu'
skillu'

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:08 pm

The conclusion is : don't eat junkfood and war will stop !

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  skillu' Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:19 pm

yea ,dont be a fat boys !
skillu'
skillu'

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:29 pm

Don't worry, be happy pig

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  skillu' Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:32 pm

dont happy ,be worry Whoever posts last in this topic wins!!! - Page 7 Suspect
skillu'
skillu'

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:30 pm

You don't understand I want to post the last ! x)

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:01 pm

rendeer

Grim

Back to top Go down

Post  skillu' Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:07 pm

phoenix i think its not possible Whoever posts last in this topic wins!!! - Page 7 Icon_redface
skillu'
skillu'

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:33 pm

he !!!

drunken

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:14 am

I was googling myself and found this, I found it pretty amusing since it almost looks like me!

Whoever posts last in this topic wins!!! - Page 7 Lolz--I-A-Grim-Reaper-funny-jokes-257399_516_688

Grim

Back to top Go down

Post  skillu' Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:19 am

hi grim Whoever posts last in this topic wins!!! - Page 7 Icon_porc
skillu'
skillu'

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:46 am

nice grim it's the same than you ^^

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  BadBest Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:17 pm

i googled for bitchy

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bitchy

Hear the sound ruben, hes almost saying bitchy like i do :SS
BadBest
BadBest
BALLS OUT
BALLS OUT

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:21 pm

"bitch⋅y
  /ˈbɪtʃi/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [bich-ee] Show IPA
–adjective, bitch⋅i⋅er, bitch⋅i⋅est. Slang.
characteristic of a bitch; spiteful; malicious.
Use bitchy in a Sentence
See images of bitchy
Search bitchy on the Web
Origin:
1925–30; bitch + -y 1

Related forms:
bitch⋅i⋅ly, adverb
bitch⋅i⋅ness, noun

Synonyms:
hateful, mean, vicious, malevolent, invidious.

WHEN HAVE I EVER BEEN HATEFUL? OR MEAN?

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:28 pm

ALWAYS !!! ^^

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:47 pm

scratch

Grim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next