Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request/Give ideas of what YOU want.

+16
R0u$back
Mast3r
Injomniac
phoenix
GR33N
vATU
Cookie
HARDY
ZoD
Stephyy
Grim
slay3r
vAin
skillu'
Kayos
Geo
20 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Request/Give ideas of what YOU want. Empty Request/Give ideas of what YOU want.

Post  Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:10 pm

Come with ideas of what you think would look great/be cool. If you can send screenshots or a link to a mod you think look cool!

Back to top Go down

Request/Give ideas of what YOU want. Empty Re: Request/Give ideas of what YOU want.

Post  Geo Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:35 pm

make explosions turn into confetti clown

Geo

Back to top Go down

Request/Give ideas of what YOU want. Empty Re: Request/Give ideas of what YOU want.

Post  Kayos Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:56 am

pink muzzleflash, the flag needs adjust to badbest's face (allies) and rousback's face (axis)... since he's the dictator and all. hmm.....
Kayos
Kayos

http://www.ballsoffury.com

Back to top Go down

Post  R0u$back Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:01 am

I won't put my face on flags! pink muzzle flash is easy to do. Btw i can put your face on axis spawn if you want!

R0u$back

Back to top Go down

Post  slay3r Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:10 pm

noooo, no pink thingies! i dont like it rofl.. blue is D best Razz
slay3r
slay3r

Back to top Go down

Post  skillu' Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:45 pm

ok slayer doesnt like ping muzzleflash Request/Give ideas of what YOU want. Kopfschuettel
skillu'
skillu'

Back to top Go down

Post  vAin Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Maybe optional soundpacks?
vAin
vAin

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post  slay3r Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:19 pm

mm soundpacks the one in vsays u mean?. u have to put them in jaymod.. so it cant be done or else players have to download it by force

Last edited by slay3r on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
slay3r
slay3r

Back to top Go down

Post  R0u$back Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:20 pm

normal sounds are sill always better than customs.

And to slayer: custom sounds can be optional too. In the version war_skinpack_b8.pk3 you had some other sounds for many weapons.

R0u$back

Back to top Go down

Post  slay3r Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:33 pm

R0u$back wrote:And to slayer: custom sounds can be optional too. In the version war_skinpack_b8.pk3 you had some other sounds for many weapons.

yes. but i think he means the vsay sounds(the voice chatting sounds)
slay3r
slay3r

Back to top Go down

Post  HARDY Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:33 pm

okay so....
i played on a server and it's so cool...
i'm talking about 2 things .........both r very simple but very enjoyfull and attracting

1st. bullet shooting line color....
i mean when we shoot currently nothing appers...i'm talking about a red line which will appear when we shoot.....it will appers in a line shape ....i don't know how to explain this thing but hopefully some genious here will understand this one

2nd. HS sound
currently when we did head-shot there's a sound plays (tin)........since we have so much pro players on our server (including me Very Happy)
it's so cool if u set a sound that plays on that tin sounds like this....heaaaddshottttt....(in girl voice) when u hit somebodi's head

1 more plz make all spree sounds in girls voice in that way u can feel there's a girl praising u and then u can get fat as well =)

HARDY

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:09 pm

i doubt it would be so fun when u hear hea-he-headsh-headshot every minute :S with tin it would be just tin tin tin tin bounce

but well ofc its optional so Razz

Grim

Back to top Go down

Post  slay3r Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:06 pm

yea i agree with grim. doing the hs sound is anoyyign coz u hear. head-head-head-head-shot..
slay3r
slay3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Geo Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:35 pm

to the coloured bullets, good idea but i think there is a cmd for this?
b_tracers or something but im not 100% sure clown

Geo

Back to top Go down

Post  HARDY Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:48 am

if anybody played paintball.....???
i'm talking something like that.....

HARDY

Back to top Go down

Post  Stephyy Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:07 pm

#ED'HARDY:.? wrote:if anybody played paintball.....???
i'm talking something like that.....

They are 'Tracer Rounds' Smile

Stephyy

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:46 pm

how about making war server into like other fps e.g modern weaps and level 1-50 (each 10 lvl will require achievements and tht achievement will get 2x exp and so on, so we can get exp lots) .
Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookie Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:50 pm

i just like it now, no changes needed.

Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoD Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:55 pm

etproz wrote:how about making war server into like other fps e.g modern weaps and level 1-50 (each 10 lvl will require achievements and tht achievement will get 2x exp and so on, so we can get exp lots) .
WW2 with modern weapons... Levels by exp... WHY NOT! There's several points why your ideas are bad for the server and I think Rous knows them without mentioning.

ZoD
ZoD

Back to top Go down

Post  HARDY Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:01 pm

#1. THE NEXT FPS GAME HAS TO BE FREE LIKE ET
#2. THE NEXT FPS GAME HAS TO BE FREE LIKE ET
#3. THE NEXT FPS GAME HAS TO BE FREE LIKE ET

HARDY

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:55 pm

more people will play on server and more active players will be, cuz of levels and stuff lol
Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Cookie Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:02 pm

ZoD wrote:
etproz wrote:how about making war server into like other fps e.g modern weaps and level 1-50 (each 10 lvl will require achievements and tht achievement will get 2x exp and so on, so we can get exp lots) .
WW2 with modern weapons... Levels by exp... WHY NOT! There's several points why your ideas are bad for the server and I think Rous knows them without mentioning.

bad idea, it won't be et anymore...

Cookie

Back to top Go down

Post  R0u$back Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:53 pm

About levels + xp... Well at the moment we work a bit like that, and 4 levels of friends are enough (level 5 and 6 are also levels for friend and i might change their use soon). 15 levels on WAR is already maybe too much for me (annoying to handle over the time, to know who should have wich level and so on)

About weapons, the answer will be no, and this, for many reasons. We won't put it for every player because many players love the weapon like they are, and many would leave slowly the server if we use such "mod" (skinpack for weapons+sounds). We could make it be optional like the actual skinpack, but the problem is that if we use custom sounds for weapons, it might give an advantage to the people using the skinpack so people who don't use it would have a disadvatange, so it can not be like this either.

We can still make an optionnal skinpack for the weapons, but for example an ak-47 with the original ET sound of mp40 would seem weird...

R0u$back

Back to top Go down

Post  vATU Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:31 am

MP40 = AK47
M16A4 Or is it M4A1 = Thompson Smile

I remember those skins from G2K Very Happy
vATU
vATU

Back to top Go down

Post  GR33N Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:30 pm

I think it will be nice if the WAR server will have a Chatbox.

GR33N

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum