Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends

+4
blubb/eXX
Grim
Czaki
ZoOm.
8 posters

Go down

League of Legends Empty League of Legends

Post  ZoOm. Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:18 pm

hi guys, does anyone play's here League of Legends?
No, and intrested? xfire: beertje381

ZoOm.

Back to top Go down

League of Legends Empty Re: League of Legends

Post  Czaki Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:51 pm

my friends played ( maybe plays ) it a lot and i know that he is real pro in it ... in fact I do have this game but didnt play much cause its a bit hard with rules/chara abilities etc ... its rly hard game : p
Czaki
Czaki

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:52 am

NO dont start to play this game, I personally played it with my irl friends for around 9 hours and it got so boring. The basic idea is that there is 2 teams and you try to attack the other side, the spawn of each team will spawn so called 'minions' which are weak and will attack the other minions <--- minions are computer controlled. Notice minions will spawn from the beginning of the map till the end. When you kill enemy players or minions you get money and you can buy new stuff from your spawn.

Also both teams have powerful statues that shoot some kind of laser shit bombs and they are hard to kill, both teams have 10 of them i guess and NO you cant set them where you want to, they are set in every map in symmetry order (there are 3 paths and every path has 2 turrets and base has 4)

Once you get to the spawn you will start to destroy the buildings, after you have destroyed enemy building your team minions will get stronger. Then finally destroy their main spawn and you win. I MEAN WTF THAT SUCKS

Once you win you will get points and you can buy new characters or some kind of special abilities which you can use it the games. The game is a lot like DOTA <--- google it nubs

DONT DOWNLOAD IT, IT WILL GET SO BORING AFTER A WHILE CAUSE THE GAME IS SO FREAKIN SIMPLE

So shortly the game is about destroying enemy turrets and so on destroy the base. DOESNT THAT SOUND BORING OR WHAT? :SS

Grim

Back to top Go down

Post  blubb/eXX Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:33 am

yeah its like dota or hon^^
blubb/eXX
blubb/eXX

Back to top Go down

Post  lunaa Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:52 pm

play it sometimes with some mates Very Happy i love the wolf champions xd
lunaa
lunaa

Back to top Go down

Post  mostafa Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:38 pm

blubb/eXX wrote:yeah its like dota

never... dota is way diffrient than league of legends =)
mostafa
mostafa

Back to top Go down

Post  vATU Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:41 pm

LoL Cool
vATU
vATU

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoOm. Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Grim wrote:NO dont start to play this game, I personally played it with my irl friends for around 9 hours and it got so boring. The basic idea is that there is 2 teams and you try to attack the other side, the spawn of each team will spawn so called 'minions' which are weak and will attack the other minions <--- minions are computer controlled. Notice minions will spawn from the beginning of the map till the end. When you kill enemy players or minions you get money and you can buy new stuff from your spawn.

Also both teams have powerful statues that shoot some kind of laser shit bombs and they are hard to kill, both teams have 10 of them i guess and NO you cant set them where you want to, they are set in every map in symmetry order (there are 3 paths and every path has 2 turrets and base has 4)

Once you get to the spawn you will start to destroy the buildings, after you have destroyed enemy building your team minions will get stronger. Then finally destroy their main spawn and you win. I MEAN WTF THAT SUCKS

Once you win you will get points and you can buy new characters or some kind of special abilities which you can use it the games. The game is a lot like DOTA <--- google it nubs

DONT DOWNLOAD IT, IT WILL GET SO BORING AFTER A WHILE CAUSE THE GAME IS SO FREAKIN SIMPLE

So shortly the game is about destroying enemy turrets and so on destroy the base. DOESNT THAT SOUND BORING OR WHAT? :SS

Grim, it isnt a bad game and you dont get borred cause evry game its difference (my opinion).
Btw if you dont like you can always delete it!
And its not so easy as you say it probably u played vs bots :$

ZoOm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Grim Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:29 pm

dude i played online almost all the time :S

Grim

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoOm. Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:50 pm

Grim wrote:dude i played online almost all the time :S
chill mate Razz