Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hehe my ex wanted you to see this and rate her..

4 posters

Go down

hehe my ex wanted you to see this and rate her.. Empty hehe my ex wanted you to see this and rate her..

Post  predator Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:54 am

She is performing at joensuu for few audience its traditional so callled "music evening" thats in joensuu 19.4--..i think she did well.and no she aint pregnant.She is actually slim but that strange point of view made her dress look alike shes pregnant...23 yo Anne from outokumpu my childhood neighbour and i met her again like 1 year ago.-...dated like 4 years then we broke...Rly great person..hope she makes something in her music career.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Jaristream#p/u/8/5YqgbDh0CTI

predator

Back to top Go down

hehe my ex wanted you to see this and rate her.. Empty Re: hehe my ex wanted you to see this and rate her..

Post  $ummer* Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:34 am

sounds good Smile

too bad i can't understand anything :<

$ummer*

http://www.ksa-roeselare.be

Back to top Go down

hehe my ex wanted you to see this and rate her.. Empty Re: hehe my ex wanted you to see this and rate her..

Post  slay3r Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:34 am

she got a nice voice Smile
slay3r
slay3r

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:09 pm

i can sing better ffs !

ask to driftwood, kiss or rubenos !

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down