Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iStar's application. (Application denied)

+2
Jonas.
istar
6 posters

Go down

iStar's application. (Application denied) Empty iStar's application. (Application denied)

Post  istar Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:15 pm

Hi. I am highly addicted to Enemy Territory, as you probably know. My username is iStar and my real name is John. I think I toke some sort of drug, that made me addicted so much to Enemy Territory. I've not been in any previous clans, so this will be a little difficult for me, and probably you. If I do something wrong, don't go to hard on me. Very Happy I know most commands, and what they do, so you don't have to worry that much about that. If I mention something about cookies, It's not because I'm weird, I just absolutely love cookies. It may sound a bit immature but I love them so much, when I take a bite into them, I go to heaven, and then come back. If you didn't already know, heaven is horrible. You don't want to die, trust me. iStar's application. (Application denied) 3682213717

Hope the best.

-iStar
istar
istar

Back to top Go down

iStar's application. (Application denied) Empty Re: iStar's application. (Application denied)

Post  Jonas. Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:18 pm

Seems like you are a really active person in real life..
I like that in some way Very Happy
Best of luck to you iStar Smile

Greetz
Jonas.
Jonas.

Back to top Go down

iStar's application. (Application denied) Empty Re: iStar's application. (Application denied)

Post  Kayos Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Good luck cookiemonster
Kayos
Kayos

http://www.ballsoffury.com

Back to top Go down

Post  G-star* Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:55 pm

Good Luck, and gonne give a tip: Give your cookie's to us! Very Happy
G-star*
G-star*

Back to top Go down

Post  istar Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:16 pm

NO COOKIES FOR ANY OF YOU!!!!
istar
istar

Back to top Go down

Post  shArk Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:57 am

Welcome Istar. In this clan we are a big family, so you have to share your cookies to us ALL OF THEM!!!
Btw we don't need members who know how to use commands... You shall see why!
Best of luck to you
shArk
shArk

http://www.gtfo.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Geo Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:17 am

Denied for inactivity. If you're going to apply, please be active for the near future so we can access you.
R0u$back wrote:
1 - Be a regular player on this server: 213.108.31.45:27010

Geo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down