Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merge with AxE Clan

+15
Snats
R0u$back
Xzenaxx
phoenix
LowRider
mama
Re|oad
PsyxoFreak
mennow
arneke
Scaffa
.WAR|Berry.
Ruben0s
Dookie
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Merge with AxE Clan Empty Merge with AxE Clan

Post  Dookie Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:01 pm

Hello, first of all I want to introduce myself to everyone who doesnt know me yet.

So i am Dookie, owner of AxE clan. Im 20 years old and im from Croatia. Here I cam with an idea of our clan's merging into one. Ive noticed that WAR clan server is doing real bad lately, and most of time is completely empty, and in the other hand ive noticed that many war members are playing in our axe server and thats why i came here with this idea.

What Ive had in mind is simple, we merge clans and become 1, bigger and stronger, and then again you guys got fulled server to play, new friends to meet and so on. This is just a idea and all opinions and everything is welcomed. I hope you guys will think about this a bit and let me know what u think of it. Thx for your time! Cheers! alien

Dookie

Back to top Go down

Merge with AxE Clan Empty Re: Merge with AxE Clan

Post  Ruben0s Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:34 pm

I like the idea tbh. I think it's probably the best thing .WAR| can do. But I'm not really active and I think the members and the other leaders should think about it, as their opinion is worth more than mine at this moment.

Anyway, how is it going to happen? Does every war member become an axe member? What will be their status (admin like)? At war basically every member had the same power, they could do everything. 

What is going to happen to the server. So many questions. I would love to know the opinions of other leaders as well.
Ruben0s
Ruben0s

Back to top Go down

Post  Dookie Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:50 pm

Well yeah, every WAR member who will want to join us will become AxE member, about admin status, I was thinking maybe there should be a pickup of a few WAR members who will be given higher levels, and others would need to deserve their levels, which isnt hard if ur normal and active on forum/server. But I woudnt mind the levels 2 much cuz they are  not that much important. Well, WAR server is mostly dead, and there is no point if we merge that you guys keep paying for it, AxE currently have 2 servers, main server, where most of WAR members are playing, and 2nd new server not so much of a full just yet, but still good, its with offical 6 maps, same settings as on the main server. So IMO there is enough space on that 2 servers to fit us all.

Dookie

Back to top Go down

Post  .1337. Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:51 pm

I was very much waiting for (and looking forward to) this proposition. 
I didnt expect it to come from AxE leaders though, thank you for this offer.
The decision is up to the active WAR| leaders i'd say but they have my blessing!
I aswell would like to hear your (and our) conditions for the merge.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dookie Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:52 pm

Like I said, everything is still discussable, few of us can take 2 hours of our free time, come on teamspeak or xfire whatever, and discuss it, who will get what, where, how, why and so on.

Dookie

Back to top Go down

Post  .WAR|Berry. Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:14 pm

hey guys,

I'm really happy for this proposed idea bcoz i was finding alot of defeculities to be in touch with other members and the ping is rly high.
i wish all the WAR members get together and discuss this matter to reach a final dicision and vote on this matter as well.
( I vote yes cheers )

Thanks

.WAR|Berry.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scaffa Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:24 pm

I agree with ruben. .WAR|  server pretty is a empty desert. AxE's has pretty the same settings as far as i know and the maps are almost excactly the same too. And tbh i dont really care about a merge but do think its the best thing we can do. About the servers, AxE is pretty full like always and if all war members will have to start playing there, idk if the server offers enough room. .WAR| server trickjump Very HappyI'm not that active anymore on the .WAR| server nor AxE so ill go with whatever every1 else is gonna do. But my opinion is we should do it.
Scaffa
Scaffa

Back to top Go down

Post  arneke Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:54 pm

Hello guys my name is arneke.

Also a little introduction of me i am 17 years old and recruiter of AxE.
The idea what dookie told you guys he did also with my previous clan (shadow as leader). We We're a good active clan but ur clan was also pretty empty. So dookie told us why don't merge us? We accepted that was a really great idea of doing that. So merging is sometimes a good decision because ET is dieing we all know that, i think we have to work togheter to keep it up Smile.

This is my opinion, you guys can always add me on xfire: arneke123 , so i can learn you guys bit by bit better. I also really want to hear ur opinions about this merging.

Greetings,

Arneke

arneke

Back to top Go down

Post  mennow Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:02 pm

Hello im Menno a AxE clan member and ex WAR member. I would like to say that merching istself will take some time but it aint that hard to do, i've merched from SG to AxE and from my point of view it was  easy done. Getting to know new people is always nice im looking foward to your decision. 

- Menno
mennow
mennow

Back to top Go down

Post  PsyxoFreak Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:15 pm

Myself , I think this is just moving to next level 
I would like to see WAR and AXE together
New people new experience 
Im in for it

PsyxoFreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Re|oad Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Hi There,
So, as an idea it is quite good.. since we're only doing well in weekends, and a weekend clan isn't so successful. Ofcourse I'm a bit disappointed because we didn't remain the same, I'm also one to be blamed because due to work and uni I was only connecting in weekends, and Wednesdays (if the server had atleast 4 players)... but I'd do whatever it takes for our clan to remain united, maybe in a different picture.. which is alright as long as we remain connected.
Also we could take this as an opening for new ideas to be developed... I bet there are a couple of Terms and Conditions, but lets try to find the best solutions, use the best ideas and make them clear for everyone to reduce confusion. Now its mainly up to the higher chain to decide, I guess. You have my green light to go ahead and my full support and help in whatever is decided. As Psyxo said, new people & new experiences.                                                                                                   Thank you for your offer, we appreciate. 
Best Regards,                                                                                                                                                               Re|oad
Re|oad
Re|oad

Back to top Go down

Post  mama Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:43 pm

Agree with psyxo, but ... what will happen with our tag, can somebody explain me that ?

mama

Back to top Go down

Post  LowRider Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:58 pm

since months server empty so its best i think.

lets hear more!

Last edited by LowRider on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

LowRider

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:22 pm

If it is the best thing for WAR then i'm in for it
We will be stronger with our 2 clans in my opinion

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  Xzenaxx Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:13 am

Hey guys,
you will probably know me, or not..

Well, my opinion about this:
I like you guys very much, and I like your server too.
I noticed you guys have a low activity lately, on forum and on server, so I was wondering what is happening with the WAR clan.

Dook came up with this idea, and I respect that, but i don't really know how to feel about this.
What is going to happen if indeed we are going to merge and how we are going to do it and so on.
Is this going to went positive or more negative for the AxE and the WAR clan?
I have absolutely no idea.

I still don't have a permanent opinion about this, so I am open-minded.

Greetz
Xzenaxx
Xzenaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  R0u$back Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:34 pm

We took a vote and there is currently no members wanting to merge with AXE.

Some of the reasons:

- we have nothing to win in this merge
- our server is not completely empty yet, so there is still a chance to repopulate it
- losing definitively our tag is unacceptable
- the server/forums activity that Dookie requieres is not compatible with our lives/availability
- our members could probably not bear the way Dookie leads his clan.

So I guess I can talk in the name of all our members: we decline your offer.

R0u$back

Back to top Go down

Merge with AxE Clan Empty -

Post  Snats Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:49 pm

Well I'm Snats, some of you might have seen me on our server.
Sorry 2 hear that, hope you'll get your server filled again.
I was looking forward 2 it, cos I like the members I've seen in our server ;-)

Good luck,

Snats

Snats

Back to top Go down

Post  arneke Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:24 am

I understand ur guys decision and respect that i. I hope we still be friends in future and we can trade experiences with each other, i also discovered some WAR members and have mad some new friends so for me it was really a advantage! Smile

arneke

Back to top Go down

Post  mennow Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:51 am

Okay before you start to read this comment, I'm not a native english writer or speaker so dont mind my typo's. I dont ask you to beleve me and i'm not trying to offend you or your clan in any kind of way. I'm just giving you my toughts about this and you can acknowledge them or not, its all up to you. also i would like to say that this is my point of view these are my words and not from Dookie Shadow Cruz or any other admin.

What you guys can win with this merge is keeping your community together within our community and even expand your community with our community so we can grow to one big community. I have seen alot of war members come to the axe server already, why? because the war server is most of the time empty and the people search for a similair server to play on where they can find their clan friends playing too.  Your server is not completely empty yet but it is about to get empty because its too late to revive it. Why is it too late  to revive it? Well the regulars that you had probably found a new server to play in and a community where they grew into. Getting them back to your server would be very hard, yes you can revive your server by trying to get new people into the server but not many new people start playing wolfenstein these day's when there are much more better looking games for them to play. This is also the reason why you dont see new clans growing big but only the older ones with a tight community are capable of growing bigger. Tight server and forum activity is needed in this time in Wolfenstein. Its needed to keep the server alive because inactive people it does not matter how nice they are, are not connecting to the server and active people are. Its  very simple but its a fact. To sepperate the active and inactive people in our clan, when people go afk for 3 day's or longer they have to post for how long they will be inactive so we can track how long they have say'd they will be inactive and for how long they  actually are inactive so if it happends that their way longer inactive then that they have posted, then we can almost be certain of it that this member is not going to come back anytime soon. Ofcourse this does not have to mean that the member that has been inactive for a long time can't join back because Ex-members almost always are welcome back because he was part of our community and was our friend. Now i see that you guys have problems with replacing .WAR| with #AxE|. But does a tag really matter? To me keeping my community together by merging with another community is way more importent then a tag that only display's the name of the community. Only because people are used to it they fear to let it go. But im sure you can get used to our tag within a month. 

I still hope you guys at one point re-consider and accept this hand from Dookie. I think you guys are a nice community and you deserve to have a full server to play in.

- Menno
mennow
mennow

Back to top Go down

Post  Dookie Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:09 am

Thx for ur answer, cu in game Cool

Dookie

Back to top Go down

Merge with AxE Clan Empty omg nooooooooooooooooooo

Post  nashnash Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:44 am

merg with axe!!!
rous the server is dieing!!! no new players came! only old ones!! i play here everyday i know it.
you guys can still wear war tags, but with no levels:)
oh wait!!
if you merg, i will be banned here too!

nashnash

Back to top Go down

Post  lunaa Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:42 am

Good to see that war will stay alive Very Happy

For being in both clan, imo this wouldnt have work, the leadership between axe and war is a way too different.
I hope to see your server more active again.

Since i play ET again since 2-3weeks now ill come to visit you on ur server.

@ Rous: i heard you dont play atm, but iam hoping to see you ingame to kick your ass like in the old good times Razz
@ Nash: hacker! Very Happy

@Menno: You cant really say you would drop your tag for another one when you have been in a clan for 5years or more....I guess its easy for new war member to concider it, but not for the olders...and for the inactive thingi this is just one of the exemple why war leadership and axe wont fit each other, war wont kick a member after being inactive for few days, iam sure of it Razz

Cya soon <3
lunaa
lunaa

Back to top Go down

Post  Xzenaxx Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Yeah Lunaa, I  can understand that :p

Well okay, goodluck guys, and have fun.
I'll visit sometimes! Smile
Xzenaxx
Xzenaxx

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoD Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:52 pm

As a tip: when you're suggesting something like this, it should benefit both sides. This deal didn't and you know it. =]
ZoD
ZoD

Back to top Go down

Post  theone Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:46 pm

war will never die
theone
theone

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content