Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P The Greatest Clan

+14
Rio
Geo
predator
stijnfcb
$oil
JT
Elecktr
.WAR|Berry.
phoenix
StOrMy.?
Wish
ZoD
theone
vATU
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

R.I.P The Greatest Clan - Page 2 Empty Re: R.I.P The Greatest Clan

Post  phoenix Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:04 pm

yeah i dont imagine playing without the war tag too thats why their proposition seems fair ! and we are like 8 or 9 members still wearing the war tag so few members seems to be still attached to this clan apparently !

with this merge tag we wont forget we were a part of this wonderful clan and we will be a part of an other great clan diriged by nice people so why not ? I need to see the opinion of other members to see if its a great idea

other important point : their politic of recruitment is pretty similar to war politic and members have the same importance in both clan, like i said to some IA members their clan makes me remember good old times on our server

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  JT Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:40 pm

Neither do I like the idea of merging tags.

I prefer you all playing with your own tags, I dont know who told you about the merging tags but I did not know about this.
At the moment I proposed something else at our private forums, this way you can use your own .WAR| tags.

I let it know asap!

JT

Back to top Go down

Post  Rio Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Every day i want to play et I'm checking our server first but as usual dead so I'm playing now in IA server But also holding my tag Very Happy

Rio

Back to top Go down

Post  mostafa Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:22 pm

Hello .WAR| members,

At our private forums we discussed a few things about this matter. Since .WAR| & #IA| know eachother for a pretty long time, we decided that you all could wear your own tags if you decide to join our community aswell.
Please make an apply on our forums so that we can set your level both on our website and on our server. We also like to know something about you all.

The level on the server will be the same levels our members got, except you all do not have to go through the Probation period. You start with 10 and after some time we will set people higher. JT also knows who the leaders are here and these will get a higher level ofcourse.
We know most of you do not play for levels, but IA always had a promotion system.

So hopefully we will see you all at www.ia-clan.com and we hope we can be your second home!
mostafa
mostafa

Back to top Go down

Post  .WAR|Berry. Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:52 pm

Hmmm hmmmmmmm I'm sorry to say that but I prefer not to join ia and I think there is no other clan can be like WAR clan so as I said b4 I will keep wearing war tag and never join any other clan and as Mr, Geo nao said : it's up to u guys

Cya Very Happy

.WAR|Berry.

Back to top Go down

Post  JT Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:12 am

You all can keep wearing the .WAR| tag.
Its actually using our server as your own server aswell, here you got more folks to play with.
I could also open a private forum section for the WAR members at our forums, only visible for you all, to have some private space.

There is also the option to give a specific .WAR| level on our server to you all.

JT

Back to top Go down

Post  phoenix Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:34 am

This proposition seems really interesting for us since we can keep our tag wich is really important for us and iwe can bring you some more active players for your server thats also a good point for you so i don't see why we could refuse to be a part of a second clan in this condition ! Personnaly i like this challenge

phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post  mostafa Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:01 am

phoenix wrote:This proposition seems really interesting for us since we can keep our tag wich is really important for us and iwe can bring you some more active players for your server thats also a good point for you so i don't see why we could refuse to be a part of a second clan in this condition ! Personnaly i like this challenge

Yup you gonna be free to use .WAR| tag and in the same time you got an ia admin level, so no need to merge tags we decided to offer something better which you can be admin but without the need of changing the tags and JT is doing his best to help the war people regroup again in your second home.
mostafa
mostafa

Back to top Go down

Post  theone Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:35 pm

well war aint tdead just members and other join server look oh no1 is online cba to stay in our server and wait others to come and search server whees atleast 10ppl if we would start playing everyday at like 5-6pm server would get full and up so fast. And the ia plan was good but yet i rather stay .WAR| and raise it up from the dust.
theone
theone

Back to top Go down

Post  Ropsu Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:10 pm

agreee
Ropsu
Ropsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Ropsu Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:17 pm

That is why i stopped playing...
Ropsu
Ropsu

Back to top Go down

Post  HARDYYYY Sun May 25, 2014 9:32 am

Start a CSGO server (the most played game ever on planet)

HARDYYYY

Back to top Go down

R.I.P The Greatest Clan - Page 2 Empty csgo?

Post  Ropsu50 Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:00 am

Anyone play csgo too

-add me Ropsu in steam

-rank is double ak right now, but i rank up very soon

Ropsu50

Back to top Go down

Post  theone Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:51 pm

i stick to ET
theone
theone

Back to top Go down