Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEST #1

+15
phoenix
Geo
Grim
Ruben0s
BadBest
ZoD
kapah
F3mm3
Elecktr
DriftWood
slay3r
Buddy
R0u$back
Czaki
Injomniac
19 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

TEST #1 - Page 3 Empty Re: TEST #1

Post  Grim Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:46 pm

I get the point with Illumination but come on injo, dont put religious stuff into it..Knowing and Believing is different try to remember that, also how the hell do you know what happens after death? The only brainwashed here is you.

Grim

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben0s Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

If I would be the Devil. I would never show up because If I would exist God would exist aswell
Ruben0s
Ruben0s

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Bitchy wrote:Let me get something correct here. If you slice up a chicken Satan will jump up from it? If someone have bloody eyes they are Satan? Also i can make you have 4 shadows. Am i somekind of supergod/satan?

no, they are not satan but you will see satan by doing that method and i dare you to do it, if you dun believe there is satan/devil.
Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Grim wrote:I get the point with Illumination but come on injo, dont put religious stuff into it..Knowing and Believing is different try to remember that, also how the hell do you know what happens after death? The only brainwashed here is you.

ok
Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:09 pm

Injomniac wrote:
Bitchy wrote:Let me get something correct here. If you slice up a chicken Satan will jump up from it? If someone have bloody eyes they are Satan? Also i can make you have 4 shadows. Am i somekind of supergod/satan?

no, they are not satan but you will see satan by doing that method and i dare you to do it, if you dun believe there is satan/devil.

SO SATAN LIVES IN CHICKENS?

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:26 pm

Bitchy wrote:
Injomniac wrote:

no, satan likes dirty stuff, so as blood.
satan also likes fighting, killing, gossiping all those bad stuffs
Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoD Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:33 pm

I'm sure Satan gossips with his advisors about God alien
ZoD
ZoD

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben0s Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:39 pm

seems like satan is playing on warserver because we all do this on war :$
Ruben0s
Ruben0s

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Ruben0s wrote:seems like satan is playing on warserver because we all do this on war :$

every new born baby, also will satan will born with it.
You live with that satan and die with it.
Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben0s Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:44 pm

1. take chicken's flesh blood or any other animal and put it on your face , near eyes. then you will be able to see it
or
2. on the evening, go get a chair and sit on it. Put the chair infront of the stairs and sit on the chair, then look at your shadows, 2 shadows will appear nowhere and just see man its so true. u will see satan, bloody eyes etc.
or
3. go kill urself and then go to hell see them there waiting for you. <--- lol

Btw did you try the first two? Or did someone else tell you this?
Ruben0s
Ruben0s

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Injomniac wrote:
Bitchy wrote:
Injomniac wrote:

I like blood, the color is nice and when i get a wound that bleeds i suck on it to get the blood out of it... It tastes nice :s

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Ruben0s wrote:1. take chicken's flesh blood or any other animal and put it on your face , near eyes. then you will be able to see it
or
2. on the evening, go get a chair and sit on it. Put the chair infront of the stairs and sit on the chair, then look at your shadows, 2 shadows will appear nowhere and just see man its so true. u will see satan, bloody eyes etc.
or

no i dun want to do it cuz i already saw satan and i know they exist and why the heck should i see them? it's gunna disturb my whole imagery life long. -.- ugly faces bloody eyes etc.
and if u want to see the example of satan or devil, feel free to youtube it, here are some, try youtube this:

1. hantu pocong
2. jinn
3. hantu ditankap
4. hantu raya
5. gambar syaitan

try search these out
Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Bitchy wrote:
Injomniac wrote:
Bitchy wrote:
Injomniac wrote:

I like blood, the color is nice and when i get a wound that bleeds i suck on it to get the blood out of it... It tastes nice :s

blood is not dirty but its dirty when it goes out of skin, because when blood exposed to atmosphere, 89% of bacteria will found in that exposed blood
Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben0s Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:54 pm

Injomniac wrote:
Ruben0s wrote:1. take chicken's flesh blood or any other animal and put it on your face , near eyes. then you will be able to see it
or
or

no i dun want to do it cuz i already saw satan and i know they exist and why the heck should i see them? it's gunna disturb my whole imagery life long. -.- ugly faces bloody eyes etc.
and if u want to see the example of satan or devil, feel free to youtube it, here are some, try youtube this:

1. hantu pocong
2. jinn
3. hantu ditankap
4. hantu raya
5. gambar syaitan

try search these out

Uuhmm when I used to believe in god I really wanted to see the devil ,so I would know 100% sure god existed.
But I will watch those things.

EDIT: HANTU POCUN IS A GHOST HAHAHHAhAhAHAHAHAHA.
JINN: A female devil inside a muslim man hahahahahhaha dude this is so fucking epic XD especially the comments on youtube: "that guy has just a terrible hangover"
hantu ditankap: another ghost......

gambar syaitan
TEST #1 - Page 3 Gambar_syaitan

It looks like cell from dragonball Z

Last edited by Ruben0s on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Ruben0s
Ruben0s

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:57 pm

Btw where did you get the idea that jinn is evil? Im not sure if you are chrisitan, muslim or whatever but islam teaches that Jinn are made by God :S And in all and games i played they have been good. Prince Of Persia, Clash of Titans, Aladdin

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:05 pm

Bitchy wrote:Btw where did you get the idea that jinn is evil? Im not sure if you are chrisitan, muslim or whatever but islam teaches that Jinn are made by God :S And in all and games i played they have been good. Prince Of Persia, Clash of Titans, Aladdin

some jinn are bad and good, they are like us but more intelligent. They live with us right now but we dun see them cuz they are made of fire, same as satan also made of fire and they can live up to 1000 years.
so mostly jinn are good and most of are bad. kind of like us.
about the prince of persia, aladdin and clash of titans. they are true, that is because they're having friend with muslim jinn.

and there is also same religion like us, christian etc.
they live like us but in different condition, because of us, we have body so we cant pass through solid objects but when you dream, you actually die but not died forever but die temporarily... and jinn is made of fire and they can pass through objects because they dun have bodies, they just live in their own condition but amazingly, they also have souls like us.

and if you go to eastern asia, like thailand, malaysia, singapore and indonesia. The most country use jinn/syaitan to help their businesses and other facts of their problems e.g. u want to marry with that girl, so you tell syaitan to have a feeling towards u by doing badly stuff like you have to drink bloods everyday for 6days to pay the work for satan etc.
i know these stuffs are true and if you dun believe me its, ok its up to you but you can go there to see people doing these stuffs.
Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben0s Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Injo, I watched all the movies on youtube and there is still no proof of a devil. I still think its made up.
And you don't have to be scared for a devil, just don't believe in them Smile, because there is no proof of the existing of a devil.

Last edited by Ruben0s on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ruben0s
Ruben0s

Back to top Go down

Post  Elecktr Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:14 pm

I didnt think this topic could go worse , but i was wrong , it already gone :X What about closing it ? He will answer every question with his jinns and other shit.

Btw. I think Geo is jinn pig

Elecktr

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:15 pm

Ruben0s wrote:Injo, I watched all the movies on youtube and there is still no proof of a devil. I still think its made up.
And you don't have to be scared for a devil, just don't believe in them Smile, because there is no reason/proof that we should believe in the existing of the devil.

you dun have to be scared to devil/jinn or any other people that has power like president or etc.
the really one that you have to afraid is your creator, your GOD. cuz he can take your life in just anytime when he likes
Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben0s Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Injomniac wrote:
Ruben0s wrote:Injo, I watched all the movies on youtube and there is still no proof of a devil. I still think its made up.
And you don't have to be scared for a devil, just don't believe in them Smile, because there is no reason/proof that we should believe in the existing of the devil.

you dun have to be scared to devil/jinn or any other people that has power like president or etc.
the really one that you have to afraid is your creator, your GOD. cuz he can take your life in just anytime when he likes

Thats what you believe ;> there is also no proof that god exist, so I am not afraid of something which is not even proven to be there.
It's like saying a smurf can take my life at any moment.

Last edited by Ruben0s on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ruben0s
Ruben0s

Back to top Go down

Post  Buddy Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Buddy

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:30 pm

Ruben0s wrote:
Injomniac wrote:

Thats what you believe ;> there is also no proof that god exist, so I am not afraid of something which is not even proven to be there.
It's like saying a smurf can take my life at any moment.

no proof? then who created this universe? there should be someone create these beautiful natures.
if you an engineer and you manufacture/make cars, electronics, tv, pencil etc.
and if they have life and brain to think, they also would say "who create us and the creator looks like us?"
so that means god doesnt look like his creations. get it?
but i think christian are wrong, cuz they make paintings of god's hand touching... idk but in my opinion its not god.

and the reason of us living in this world is because to worship GOD because we are slave to GOD, he created us.
and if we disobey, he will punish us at judgement day or after life...
just same as people who punished their slaved in 1700's before....

Last edited by Injomniac on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Ruben0s Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:31 pm

thats not a proof Wink
I don't know how the universe got created. But that doesn't mean that there is a god.
There can be other things that created the earth that we just can't explain at the moment.

Last edited by Ruben0s on Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ruben0s
Ruben0s

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Ruben0s wrote:thats not a proof Wink

ok so if you say there is 3 god, meaning of 3 god controlling these natures.
so why do we have 1 president ? because to make decision easier. so that mean there is 1 god.

and btw are you atheist or just have no religion? just asking....
Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Injomniac Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Ruben0s wrote:thats not a proof Wink
I don't know how the universe got created. But that doesn't mean that there is a god.

God gave you brain to think who created you, so think carefully before your last breathe.
Injomniac
Injomniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next