Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield 3

+18
Ropsu
BadBest
Achilles
R0u$back
slay3r
fear
fedex
edglobe
theone
Elecktr
DriftWood
Iveech
Ruben0s
Grim
predator
HARDY
Czaki
F!r3
22 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Battlefield 3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Battlefield 3

Post  H3ll Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:21 pm

DriftWood wrote:Most of my friends who play BF3 play HC-mode these days. Spotting last only for a few seconds and unless you are a sniper you tend to move a alot and is not very effective.

Nice to hear from you too H3ll!

ET is suffering (at least on my part) from many great games out there. Bordelands 2, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, BF3, Gears of War 3, Halo Reach and many others are in the way.

I am making a new PC still as I got this handy card in order to record some videos and I need at least reasonable powerfull PC to be able to make them.

I play in PSN and if there are WAR-members who have PS3 you can add me as a friend there.

About Spot, i think that in Extreme game mode, there is no color or icon for the spots, just the voice...
H3ll
H3ll

Back to top Go down

Post  Ropsu Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:06 pm

squad in bf3 is almost same think like fireteam
in et
Ropsu
Ropsu

Back to top Go down

Post  H3ll Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:58 pm

Ropsu wrote:squad in bf3 is almost same think like fireteam
in et

Of course, but in BF 3 you don't need to select the player to see the little icon in Et ( most of players don't know that ), and it's 4 players no more.
In Et you can be in FT, and still dont know where your teamtes are, or in ET most of players dont play obj, so where is the benefits to be in FT.
H3ll
H3ll

Back to top Go down

Post  fear Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:57 pm

So with good communication you can do a great job, don't need TS or Skype or something else , BF 3 has a good tool for that, include in the battlelog.
Ye that works well for ppl u have in the friendlist. Otherwise u need to search for the player in battlelog and invite him. Also u are not able to communicate to the whole team. I dont understand why they didnt implement a in game voice chat like they did on consoles.
What bored me a little is the Spot tool.
Search for a server with 3D spoting off.
fear
fear

Back to top Go down

Post  DriftWood Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:55 am

Ah, that spot tool is a bit different on consoles. If you have spotted anything your entire team hears about it "Tank/helicopteretc/ spotted" and orange hat appears above it and it shows where it is on the screen. But this applies only on normal mode. Hard Core in the one without the spotting ability. Your really need to a camera for spotting (comes with a covert class) there.

Chat is ok on consoles. but even there you really want to have a squad of friends with you as most of the random players dont use it... usually I am the only one with a headset on.
As the entire team is 12 players at maximum so you have only three squads in your team. You can limit your voice to work within your squad or you can chat with the entire team. Usually we have one player in every squad who chats with other "leaders" in a team and try to coordinate a plan which the rest try to make a success. This does not work most of the times. Smile

DriftWood

Back to top Go down

Post  .1337. Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:18 pm

buy standard one for 10 euro's or premium with all 5 addons for 30?

Back to top Go down

Post  fear Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:12 pm

Hm hard to say. It depends on what kind of player you are.
-Fast pace Call of Duty action -> Close Quarters dlc
-Prefering tanks, jets and helicopters -> all other dlcs.
If you want acces to all maps and all weapons you have to buy premium. I have premium myself and most of the time i play standard maps (because best imo) and rarely use the new weapons. But why dont you wait till October and get BF4? Or get the standard version now and  switch to BF4 later?
fear
fear

Back to top Go down

Post  .1337. Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:44 pm

ok ye ill buy standard edition then thnx.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5