Warclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MAPS you want to see on .WAR|Clan. Europe

+38
shArk
Dude
ZoD
curbo
Mega
BadBest
lehle
DiizZeE
Supreme(SkAte)
Boemklatsch.
Niklas*
absolute
Stewie:3
Kayos
vATU
buttsex ?
fear
Re|oad
.|Rotten.
$ummer*
Elecktr
jeup
StOrMy.?
Heaven
Naru?
$oil
slay3r
Funky
HARDY
JeRrEuH.
Naiter
yellow
Geo
Ruben0s
theone
phoenix
R0u$back
42 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

MAPS you want to see on .WAR|Clan. Europe - Page 6 Empty Re: MAPS you want to see on .WAR|Clan. Europe

Post  HARDY Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:58 am

If ppls search some stuff and waste some time,they expect some reply from ppls higher than them.
or they should be told that they should'nt do that coz nothing will going to happens :<<<
or certain criterias should be lineup,which concludes what kind of stuff we should look upon.

HARDY

Back to top Go down

MAPS you want to see on .WAR|Clan. Europe - Page 6 Empty Re: MAPS you want to see on .WAR|Clan. Europe

Post  R0u$back Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:14 pm

.Ed'hARDY. wrote:Except goldrush all other red colored maps are so less popular & favourable amongst pubbers.
So here's maps which can replace them.
Links included map download,screenshots and all stuff to know abt
1.V2 Base TE Final
2.Super Goldrush FINAL
3.Venice FINAL
4.Caen4 FINAL
5.Password 2 1.2
6.Radar Summer FINAL
7.Marrakech Streets 2 by Night

PS.
maybe change supply to supply night version?
chEQ--> http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=mapinfo&midx=29

FOR VOTES###
1.Valhalla Station TE
2.Minas Tirith FP 3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
3.Gamma Mill Beta 2. TJ <3<3<3

EDIT:- Found out a nice version of goldrush but can't see any link there...looks good http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=mapinfo&midx=375

1. map is on server, not in rotation atm
2. worst version of goldrush, ever.
3. map is on server, not in rotation atm
4. bad version of Caen. We had it for a while on server, level design is not better, and some textures are ugly...
5. password2_final is on server, not in rotation
6. radar summer could be added back to server. Problem with this map is the fps drops. We had it 2-3 times in rotation, it got skipped most of the time, and a lot of players used to complain about it. (but we can reupload it)
7. MArrakech streets 2 by night... we can upload it. I have also some doubts about the fact that it would be a success in rotation.

Maps for votes:
1. map is on server
2. very huge map. Objective very long (1hour?), level design pretty poor, very high heights (pretty annoying). Not so populare when we played it on server...
3. TJ map => no way

.Ed'hARDY. wrote:If ppls search some stuff and waste some time,they expect some reply from ppls higher than them.

And some "ppls higher" have a other stuffs to do than replying within one hour to this topic, so chill out.

R0u$back

Back to top Go down

Post  HARDY Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:57 pm

dubrovik and reator final gets skipped all timeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
remove them!
radar summer,marrakah streets or password can replace them!

HARDY

Back to top Go down

Post  .|Rotten. Tue May 01, 2012 11:31 am

Server rotation down atm ..it was like it when I joined server earlier... there's only the original campaign maps running any problems to report or does it just need a server restart ?

RoTTeN
.|Rotten.
.|Rotten.

Back to top Go down

Post  R0u$back Tue May 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Probably a member that misused the referee, again... At least when a member fails with the referee, I would rather prefer that he would have the balls to say that he did a mistake... (not saying it's you Rotten hehe)

Anyway sever restarted.

R0u$back

Back to top Go down

Post  .|Rotten. Tue May 01, 2012 5:35 pm

Very Happy I've no idea how to even get REF let alone abuse it lol...thanks for quick response all on server again happy.

RoTTeN
.|Rotten.
.|Rotten.

Back to top Go down

Post  ZoD Tue May 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Hmm just out of curiosity how can people screw up the rotation with ref? Force a map campaign or something?
ZoD
ZoD

Back to top Go down

Post  R0u$back Tue May 01, 2012 7:55 pm

ZoD wrote:Hmm just out of curiosity how can people screw up the rotation with ref? Force a map campaign or something?

Loading public settings probably load the campaign mod... didn't use that for ages but it might be this...

R0u$back

Back to top Go down

Post  R0u$back Wed May 02, 2012 10:11 pm

maps uploaded:

castleattack_b5.pk3
et_mor2_night_final.pk3
radar_summer_120.pk3
supply_pro.pk3
UJE_office_sniper_b1.pk3
xposed.pk3

R0u$back

Back to top Go down

Post  Naiter Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:07 am

sw_goldrush_te
radar (or some less laggy version of it)
sos_secret weapon
the other version of missile

Naiter

Back to top Go down

Post  Funky Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:54 am

Agree with Naiter about Radar and misile Smile
Funky
Funky

Back to top Go down

Post  shArk Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:39 pm

Please, do enable radar!!!!
shArk
shArk

http://www.gtfo.org

Back to top Go down

Post  ping+ Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:03 pm

shArk wrote:Please, do enable radar!!!!
+1
ping+
ping+

Back to top Go down

Post  PEPE Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:40 am

Turn grass off on radar! Force it on server configs so everyone will get it off even if they want it on. No grass = map is more playable + the fps issue is fixed.

PEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  ping+ Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:20 am

PEPE wrote:Turn grass off on radar! Force it on server configs so everyone will get it off even if they want it on. No grass = map is more playable + the fps issue is fixed.
dude, then it's harder for me to hide and snipe
ping+
ping+

Back to top Go down

Post  theone Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:50 am

please download LOL MAPS oN SERVER THANK YOU
theone
theone

Back to top Go down

Post  HARDY Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:29 pm

-_-'
WHY
RADAR
IS ON
SERVER
-_-'

HARDY

Back to top Go down

Post  PEPE Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:57 am

-_-'
BECAUSE
IT IS
GOOD
MAP
-_-'

PEPE

Back to top Go down

Post  shArk Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:53 am

Battery would be so epic now Smile
shArk
shArk

http://www.gtfo.org

Back to top Go down

Post  HARDY Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:15 am

Caen2.pk3
Pirates.pk3
Wario_final.pk3
Goldrush
Radar
Beer run can replace caen2
Pirates --> Venice
Wario --> Warmaze_b6
Goldrush --> Sw_goldrush
Radar --> Radar summer

Quote if u agree with me.

HARDY

Back to top Go down

Post  vATU Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:54 pm

Change it to radar summer, overall i think radar is bad for a public map...
vATU
vATU

Back to top Go down

Post  Funky Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:45 pm

About beer run.. on screens map looks interesting just have no fucking idea why i get some error when i try to run in for test.

About Radar: tested other version of it today and i found it great for the FPS... its almost same map but all fps killing details are removed (no grass, fucking bushes that are left in summer version) anyway while testing it i went to 200 FPS and it didnt even tick from that amount so i didnt check higher values (was runing at default CFG of ET) so it shouldnt be problem to get good FPS for anyone even with smokes and other shits everywhere. The sad part about this map is that "remakers" played a lil bit with obj Sad in this version Allies need to blow up both radars instead of stealing parts.

Also as i had some time today i tested few other maps... and one was pretty nice looking and frieandly for my FPS+ obj is kinda nice. Didnt test final version of it yet ;/ will try it at evening i think Smile anyway heres description of map and few screens Smile
http://activegamer.net/et/map/14-Haemar_%28Beta_1%29.html
Funky
Funky

Back to top Go down

Post  R0u$back Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Funky wrote:About beer run.. on screens map looks interesting just have no fucking idea why i get some error when i try to run in for test.

We have (or haD) the map on the server. I tested to place it once or twice but I had to remove itbecause of some server issue when it was on rotaton... But that was ages ago.

Funky wrote:
Also as i had some time today i tested few other maps... and one was pretty nice looking and frieandly for my FPS+ obj is kinda nice. Didnt test final version of it yet ;/ will try it at evening i think Smile anyway heres description of map and few screens Smile
http://activegamer.net/et/map/14-Haemar_%28Beta_1%29.html

Haemar_b1 is on server... We uploaded years ago. Did they do any further versions?

R0u$back

Back to top Go down

Post  Funky Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:35 am

Beer run keeps making problems for me so cant test it. if we put it to rotation it might be same...

nope... Haemar b1 is final version. And i kinda like it Smile Downloaded few more maps ( Batle of wolken, Maccupiccu and some more) and ill test them tommorow if i will have some time. If you get some time try to check "Return to the Radar" its that version what i mentioned in prev post it might be interesting to play and also file size is tempting ( only 3.6 mb)

Edit:
Link to radar: http://www.gamefront.com/files/4286918/Return_to_the_Radar__Beta_2_

Maps planed to test soon:
Goldeneye Temple (final 2a)
Guns (beta)
Haunted Mansion final
Heart of gold (beta 12)
HMS Superior v1.1
Kastelle de rhennes (final)
La Rochelle Beta2
Krakowska B1
Milenium Falcon (final2)
Navarone Final

That will take some time Very Happy
Funky
Funky

Back to top Go down

Post  R0u$back Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Goldeneye Temple (final 2a) => tested it and not keeping a great memory
Guns (beta)
Haunted Mansion final => tested it and not keeping a great memory
Heart of gold (beta 12) => tested it and not keeping a great memory
HMS Superior v1.1
Kastelle de rhennes (final)
La Rochelle Beta2 => tested it and not keeping a great memory
Krakowska B1
Milenium Falcon (final2) => we had it in rotation in the past. Not so much people were playing correctly the objective there... But still a fun map
Navarone Final => tested it and not keeping a great memory

R0u$back

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next